PDA

View Full Version : Deadly premonition questions

East_side_mofo_72
06-26-2010, 07:22 PM
If I miss a deadline in a day do I fail or can I replay it the next day

after I finish the plot can I continue to roam around the town. collecting all the cards or is there like new game plus where I can continue with the cards I have and just go collect all the cards im missing

Agent CH
06-26-2010, 07:59 PM
Yes, you can come back the next day. You can just go around doing sidequests and collecting cards and continue the story at your own pace.

Yes, there is a playable epilogue chapter after the final boss. Not all sidequests and cards will be available at that point in the story, but you can always replay old chapters to get stuff from back then.

East_side_mofo_72
06-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Thanks two more questions. is there a better time in the plot to go card collecting and can I miss side missions like are there some only open during episode one for example

Agent CH
06-26-2010, 11:43 PM
Any chapter where you have access to the whole town is good for card collecting.

Each sidequest is only available during certain chapters, due to the way things change as the story progresses, (new characters appearing, for example). If you go to the map and press the right bumper, you can see a list of sidequests and what chapters they're available on. Again, you can replay chapters to do these if you miss your chance.

Herrbishop x
07-01-2010, 01:40 AM
wow I shoulda came here first I stopped playin this game (still have it though) cause I thought you couldnt miss a deadline THANKS for the answers guys this site rocks!!