PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 3

chaos_jockey
06-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Michael Bay is filming the new Transformers 3, downside/upside, no more Megan Fox.

PointPlaceWI
06-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Upside. ;)

No Megan Fox = 1 bonus point in all critic ratings.

Lord Yamikage
06-27-2010, 06:13 PM
With the replacement for Megan Fox, this is going to be another long movie that will focus on human. I was hoping that without Megan Fox, M-Bay can actually focus more on the Transformers. Eh, the movie was good, but the Transformers were extremely awesome. Almost make me shiver when they transform. So freaking awesome. Looking forward for the 3rd movie. July 1st.... one more year baby... one more year.

tweak4ever
06-28-2010, 11:57 PM
loved the first two, megan fox was just an added bonus, im sure itll be just as aweosme if not awesomer

Dz06lt
06-29-2010, 12:57 AM
its too bad she isnt in it just for looks alone but im sure the movie will be good

jamie1000013
06-29-2010, 01:01 AM
Is there a reason she won't be in the next one?

How will they explain her disappearance kill her off or get someone else to play her?

KNIGHTOFSERA
06-29-2010, 01:04 AM
I dont think megan fox was the problem with T2...I think it was horrible writing...I mean I like stuff blowing up and going pew pew.....but the story was just stupid......I mean really no archeologist discovered a fuel stealing sun blower-upper in the the pyramids

and the primes really did a great job hiding the key, even bumblebee blew their vault of bodies open....

she really wasnt the problem, just a scapegoat

Dz06lt
06-29-2010, 01:10 AM
she told off michael bay thats why she is gone

Joker0fLife
06-29-2010, 03:31 AM

Or so that's what they say...

12ozkrue
06-29-2010, 03:46 AM
needs more dinobots

tweak4ever
06-29-2010, 04:14 AM
Or so that's what they say...
lol, i dont care either way, itll still be good

dakisbac
06-29-2010, 04:22 AM

Although that's probably true as well, I believe the following quote is why she's gone:

"Hes like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. Hes a nightmare to work, for but when you get him away from set, and hes not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because hes so awkward. He has no social skills at all. Its endearing to watch him. Hes vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set hes a tyrant." - Megan Fox

X monkfish69 X
06-29-2010, 07:13 AM
Although that's probably true as well, I believe the following quote is why she's gone:

"Hes like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. Hes a nightmare to work, for but when you get him away from set, and hes not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because hes so awkward. He has no social skills at all. Its endearing to watch him. Hes vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set hes a tyrant." - Megan Fox

She never said any of that. How would Megan Fox know any of those big big words ? Someone else posing as her has gotten her into a lot of trouble !

PointPlaceWI
06-29-2010, 02:02 PM

It sounded like she wanted to adopt him off-set.

Blah 2k
06-29-2010, 02:34 PM
She never said any of that. How would Megan Fox know any of those big big words ? Someone else posing as her has gotten her into a lot of trouble !

LMAO!

Too true this. When's the last time she sounded intelligent? Hmm...

Sidereal
06-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Meh. The first two sucked, this one probably will too.

I'll still see it though, probably several times, just because it's Transformers.

jtr1gg3r
06-29-2010, 06:00 PM
I recall at one point megan fox saying "michael fox is like hitler" or something along those lines =P

rule 1 for ANY job:

never liken your boss to hitler XD

KarixVIII
07-01-2010, 03:26 AM
Really didn't care for the first two movies at all... They bored the hell out of me for some reason [[that seems like bad grammar to me for some reason please correct me if I'm wrong x.x]] anyway, I'm most definitely not the least bit excited for a third and if its like the second... it'll be even worse :/. Megan Fox being gone is a plus though in my opinion... I've yet to figure out what it is ab out her everyone finds so sexy... because for some reason when I look at her she makes me kinda sick ._. Don't know why but she's just one of the most unattractive people I've ever seen look wise... and she's an idiot from my knowledge as well.. Meh I dunno... I don't know her in person so I guess I can't really judge...
Basically... I don't care for the Transformers movies and I think they just need to stop it now :/

Hint
07-02-2010, 11:24 AM
I remember I've been on second Transformers and all 3 hours was thinking "when this so long and boring *** ends?!"
Never will go on 3rd Transformers in the theater.