PDA

View Full Version : dark magic characters

davehx
06-26-2010, 08:52 PM
hey, i've finished the story levels and want to run through freeplay collecting the things ive missed but would like to get as many things as possible in the first run through.

I have seen the dark objects with a red "sparkle" around them (just like dark force on Lego Star Wars) and asume i need a dark magic character

could someone please point me in the right direction to find such a player or correct me if i'm wrong

Cheers

pr8cjb
06-26-2010, 09:32 PM
You're right in that you need an "evil" wizard. The problem with most of them is that you need one to access the tokens for the others!

Barty Crouch Junior can be found in 4-1, iirc all you need is the reducto spell to obtain the token.

Just don't do what I did and forget to actually buy him afterwards!

davehx
06-26-2010, 10:05 PM
You're right in that you need an "evil" wizard. The problem with most of them is that you need one to access the tokens for the others!

Barty Crouch Junior can be found in 4-1, iirc all you need is the reducto spell to obtain the token.

Just don't do what I did and forget to actually buy him afterwards!

Spot On

Cheers mate

Sting7785
06-26-2010, 10:22 PM
The first one I got was Tom Riddle from the Basilisk level in Year 2. I don't remember exactly what I did to get him, but he was the first one I was able to find to unlock with the abilities I had.