PDA

View Full Version : Flying Skeletons?!

Eddy Kemp
06-26-2010, 09:43 PM
While on my Nightmare difficulty playthrough I came across a rather humorous (and alarming) incident on the Anderson Farm portion of the game.

Right before you reach the stage / bleachers area there is a house on the left side that has a supply chest. Further out in the field to the left of this is an outhouse (with a Nightmare manuscript page I was looking for), and behind that and to the right I noticed three crosses marking graves I hadn't seen before.

When I ran up to investigate, what should pop out of the ground but three flying skeletons that proceeded to nearly pummel me to death!

I hadn't seen anyone else mention this on the forums so thought I'd share a cool easter egg to checkout on your next playthrough.

tobiasdennis
06-27-2010, 06:30 AM
before some idiot tries to flame you, this HAS been posted before... BUT... it's cool that you came here to post this thinking it hadn't been, so "thank you".

Eddy Kemp
06-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Whoops, I obviously missed the previous post(s). Thanks for the measured response, though: thought other fans of the game might enjoy killing some skeletons. :)