View Full Version : MP Beta

06-27-2010, 01:06 AM
does anyone know if there is any news on the 360 beta tried looking online but couldn't find any info, sucks that only ps3 and pc have it now

06-27-2010, 05:27 AM
They said on the beta site, sometime this week.

06-27-2010, 05:39 PM
They said on the beta site, sometime this week.

I've played it on ps3 and it's not to great seems like the spawn killing is on the rise of course. Your accuracy goes completely out the window even you crouch and shoot slow it goes everywhere. not really predictable like BF. the game itself doesn't say shit about what to do objective and customization wise. Not to mention your sniper rifles start out with a red dot. It's sad it already seems like its take a turn in the wrong direction like BF did and game ain't even out yet. At least they time to actually fix some of this shit before it get's outta hand.

06-27-2010, 06:21 PM
If you go into the award and stat section it tells you what award there are and what your next unlock for the classes are. Cant say i have had a problem with accuracy and i think its a good thing having to make snipers unlock there scope. The one thing i hoe they do fix is the explosion damage i just feel the RPG is a bit underpowered. If they di polish it up for release it could be a solid game.

06-27-2010, 07:43 PM
along with the grenade launcher I hit a kid directly in the chest with one and he didn't die, but I got hit points.

06-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Havent went the soldier yet so i havent got round to using the grenade launcher. I really hope they sort out the game freezing when playing as the taliban it gets quite frustating.

06-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Havent went the soldier yet so i havent got round to using the grenade launcher. I really hope they sort out the game freezing when playing as the taliban it gets quite frustating.

Are you in Europe? Because that was fixed like 5 hours before you posted this, via a patch. But, only in US.

06-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Yup in the uk downloading the patch for it just now but seeing as its the ps3 it could take a while.

07-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Just pre-ordered my copy today to get access to the beta. I wasn't really attracted to BC2 at all so I really hope this isn't too similar. I personally think it's kind of dumb to get the same studio to work on a very similar but different game. It would be like if MS made Bungie work on a non-Halo space shooter featuring a souped up super badass human as the main character fighting a coalition of alien races, a Covenant if you will.

Still I'm looking forward to the beta, but I am approaching it as a quasi-demo. Whether or not I keep the pre-order will be based solely on how well the beta plays.

07-02-2010, 04:59 AM
I don't know about this game, I watched the trailer for it and it looked really bad. I was a fanboy of this game when it was on the PC.
I really like the online. When they made a new Medal of Honor I was hoping that is was in World War II but it looks like a Mercenaries game and im not interested in it

07-18-2010, 04:00 PM
Played the Beta on the PS3 yesterday for 20 mins in a mode where you have to sweep through and gain control of areas by wiping out the Taliban. Been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced but I was desperately disappointed and they have improvements to make.

You have no health whatsoever, way less than in MW or Bad Co, I'm talking 1-3 bullets kills you so you have no chance to move out of the way and get in cover. Also when you are being shot at, the moment you actually die you don't see. You get this kind of annoying freeze, it feels like you've had lag, it wasn't though, and all off a sudden it shows you a picture of you dead. There was no kill or killer cam which was abit disappointing. You can spawn much quicker than in Bad Company but you often get spawned straight in to a shootout and die instantly. I only played on 2 different maps and the design of them was sweet. I'm unsure of kill streaks cos I only managed 2 kills in a row!! I did see somebody on our team in a tank though so I'm not sure if that's one of the kill streak rewards.

I love shooters but I just didn't enjoy playing this even when I was getting kills. It's absolutely nothing like Modern Warfare & my initial thoughts are that Bad Company 2 pisses all over it. I do have to remember it's only a beta and there will no doubt be improvements made but they really need to give you more health and sort out that annoying freeze at the moment you die as they've taken realism to the extreme here and it doesn't work for me.