PDA

View Full Version : lol after completing sp NOW YOU GET A DIFFICULTY SETTING HAHAHAHA

Masterfuljk23
06-27-2010, 02:14 AM
lol firstly this game is hard but is completly manageable just relax and stay calm, I quite enjoyed the fact the rubberbanding made the races close because it also helps get other achievements like heavyweight. I got to episode 5 and i was at breaking point, one race around 20 attempts and progressively worse, took a break and BAM done. i hope more people play this game through as to be honest its good and even with the limited tracks nothing beats owning a mate online on the last lap with a plane. please post your thoughts on the game

Airman Rufio
06-27-2010, 09:32 AM
agreed. there were plenty of detonator events that i found impossible, but with practice and persistence and patience, i got them all done :D

suani
06-28-2010, 10:33 AM
it is a very enjoyable game but can become very frustrating like you say

Jim_09
06-28-2010, 10:49 AM
This game had me tearing my hair out and almost cost me a new TV but my persistance paid off and I finally managed to complete it. Not a bad game and when you do complete it, it gives you a great satisfaction boost!

MartyMcFly
06-28-2010, 01:59 PM
This game had me tearing my hair out and almost cost me a new TV

If you threw your controller at your t.v., you're an idiot. I seriously hope you're kidding.

S!N
06-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Two most annoying thinks in split/second (in my opionion): when you get crashed after replay and rule that you can't push AI and it can push you on the track. Rest is tolerable.

II EpIc fAilL
06-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Its a extremly good game. Very pretty.
Only problem i have with it is: I'll be tactically using my power plays, Should i use this here or save up for a bigger one that kind of stuff, push my way up to first only to find the AI have some sort of turbo charged car and overtake me with extrem easy. Found that very frustrating

MartyMcFly
06-30-2010, 03:14 PM
push my way up to first only to find the AI have some sort of turbo charged car and overtake me with extrem easy. Found that very frustrating

If it's close between you and the 2nd place person on the last lap, I would say it's almost worth it to drop back a little bit and use a power play to crash them, then finish the race. Because that's what he would do to you. You have to play offense to play defense :)

II EpIc fAilL
06-30-2010, 11:02 PM
You have to play offense to play defense :)

Sounds like a good tactic, i shall try this:woop:

ZedChuva
07-02-2010, 05:10 PM
No difficulty when STARTING SP
No user shunting
Air Strike cheat events

I'd never break my TV, but I have broken controllers. On my 6th one actually, but that's irrelevant. This game got on my tits, where I just tossed into the closet next to Alone in the Dark and Silent Hill: Homecoming. It didn't suffer the "Borderlands" fate tho. That game got snapped in half, and chucked off the balcony. This game is just cheap and cheat and cheap. They patch a difficulty setting in (minimum), and I'll play it again. I'm not "leet", and I'm not "shitte". I just like to play, have fun, and NOT be annoyed to shit.

Maybe Split/Second 2 will rise above this cheap cheating bastard.

Masterbelg
07-03-2010, 01:10 PM
No user shunting
Air Strike cheat events

I'd never break my TV, but I have broken controllers. On my 6th one actually, but that's irrelevant. This game got on my tits, where I just tossed into the closet next to Alone in the Dark and Silent Hill: Homecoming. It didn't suffer the "Borderlands" fate tho. That game got snapped in half, and chucked off the balcony. This game is just cheap and cheat and cheap. They patch a difficulty setting in (minimum), and I'll play it again. I'm not "leet", and I'm not "shitte". I just like to play, have fun, and NOT be annoyed to shit.

To get full satifaction you have to get annoyed by the game, because if you are and you complete the game or the level you're stuck with, you really feel the adrenaline going through you're body and it makes you 10x happier than just completing some silly easy game

JackJumpsCandle
07-07-2010, 10:41 PM
I thought it was a great game. A lot of fun, and the varied events keep it interesting.

orellana2109
07-09-2010, 03:18 AM
No user shunting
Air Strike cheat events

Ha. I love this post. The way you wrote it makes me truely believe you are on your 6th controller and snapped Borderlands in half. good stuff. Keep the passion.

Anyways, I love this game. Most races are very challenging, but with some practice, strategy, and luck its an achievable 1000k. I can't wait to finish it and feel good about it. Not many games like this. Last game I truely enjoyed getting the full 100% was Splinter Cell Conviction and Resident Evil 5.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/679.png (http://exophase.com/gamercards/)

icurnvss
07-13-2010, 04:58 AM
I was wondering where you find the difficulty setting to change it, as I have beaten the campaign, got first in the championships, but I don't see where to change the difficulty now, like I see a few saying? I haven't played all the races yet, could that be it? or is it just based on completing the campaign? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

DJEYBLACK
08-02-2010, 07:26 AM
If you threw your controller at your t.v., you're an idiot. I seriously hope you're kidding.

hey no need to, because i almost do the same thing as his lol!! this freaking game pissed me off like no other game.