PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop pre-order incentive

KillerBEA
06-27-2010, 02:36 AM
If you pre-order this game from gamestop you will receive 1 of 4 lucha libre masks. Note if you pre-order online you will only receive a Dr Wagner mask, in store customers will get the option of 1 of 4 masks.

I might just pre-order this for the masks to display in my media room maybe try and get all 4 different masks, just to have a complete set.

BAMF Sangwich
06-30-2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product%5FID=77697 They've got pictures up now, only half of them look cool.

KillerBEA
07-01-2010, 10:50 AM
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product%5FID=77697 They've got pictures up now, only half of them look cool. Thats where i found it! I agree that only 1 or 2 look cool. I hope this game is good since TNA left a bad taste in my mouth for wrestling games.

BAMF Sangwich
08-01-2010, 11:19 PM
TNA could've been good if there were more of everything. Not enough moves, every wrestler felt the same.

ZedChuva
08-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Actual mask, or avatar mask? I've got a bunch, so, yea... I think I may be pre-ordering this if the deal is in Canada. :Bounce:

From the pics, the masks are Dr Wagner, La Parka, Octagon and Abismo Negro.

I love me some LUCHA!!!

nickakadashow
08-23-2010, 01:13 AM
If you pre-order this game from gamestop you will receive 1 of 4 lucha libre masks. Note if you pre-order online you will only receive a Dr Wagner mask, in store customers will get the option of 1 of 4 masks.

I might just pre-order this for the masks to display in my media room maybe try and get all 4 different masks, just to have a complete set.

How would u get all 4 masks?

KillerBEA
09-15-2010, 11:26 AM
How would u get all 4 masks?
Pre-ordering from different gamestops asking if you can pick the mask

Mr Dage
09-25-2010, 03:36 AM
I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think they said the mask is actually packaged with the game. So if you pre order it you'll have to actually buy the game to get it. I'm just going by what my Store Manager told me. Speaking of which, he went to the GS conference a few weeks back and he picked up one of the masks. Lucky bastard got the La Parka one, which is the same one I'm hoping to pick up lol.

Jaquio316
10-10-2010, 07:18 AM
i got a call by game stop today that they canceled the incentive of getting one of the four masks. What is replacing it is that you will get 10 dollars off of the game. :mad:

sh0ckwave
10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
You do know the manufacturer of the game decides what pre order bonuses are, not Gamestop.

DarthWellington
10-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Story I got when I picked up my copy last night was that apparently they sent 1 mask out to each store for promotion but there was some kind of warning about possible injury if someone wore it. My store unfortunately trashed the one they got because of that, I'd imagine other locations might have done the same thing. :(

Jordbrett
10-13-2010, 08:16 AM
seriously injury due to a mask is just stupid. They said they didn't want to put a warning on it so instead we save 10 dollars....

DarthWellington
10-14-2010, 12:08 AM
From http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/707876/lucha-libre-aaa-heroes-del-ring-mask-promotion-canceled.html :

The product did not meet the standards of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008,

===

Saw something else online about a choking hazard, that sucks.