PDA

View Full Version : Cyber demon on level 8 on im to young to die.

Blarghinator
06-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Ok. Im going for the achievement to kill the cyberdemon with my fist. I know only the final blow has to be done with the fist for the achievement to unlock. So i normally rush in, pick up the first invincibility mow through the pink walking horse things(srry i never bothered to learn there names) then shoot the cyberdemon a few times with rockets or bfg or something to that effect. But, i never time the fist thing right. I either die because I don't shoot it enough or kill it because I shot it too much. either way i lose. The way in the achievement guide only works for ultra violence(right?). So what is the best combination to use for this guy..

Flawless Fraud
07-28-2010, 02:30 AM
I recently got that achievement, but I didn't get it on level 8 of the new campaign, instead I got it on the "secret" level 32 of the original campaign, it's much easier since you get a berserk pack in the beginning, I had a hard time killing the guy with my fists after three shots of the BFG, so I shot him 3 more times with the double barrel shotgun (super shotgun) and then one or two punches later he was dead on UV difficulty. Hope that helps

Natetendo83
08-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Best way is to do what the guy above me said. Get to secret level 32 and take the Cyber Demon out then. With the Berserk Pack at the beginning and the invincibility sphere it's pretty easy, just save and reload until you get it.

Mr. Allen
08-29-2010, 02:37 AM
I actually did it in... I believe level 29. I hid on the stairs, attacked the cyber with some BFG shots, then saved the game. Then a couple of rocket shots, then saved the game. Then some shotgun shots, then saved the game. Then, once I killed him with the shotgun, I reloaded, going back at him with the shotgun, but shooting him one less time. Then, I used the pistol until he died, while counting my shots. If it took six shots, then I reloaded, shot him five times, then saved. Then, all I had to do was punch him a couple of times. Of course, with no God orb, it was a bit tougher, but totally doable. Just need to abuse the save system.

Also, rotate your saves. I never save over my first save until I've run through the following five afterwards. Rotating saves is the best way to keep me from screwing myself. :)

Sentyu
09-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Personally i found it easier on Tricks and Traps (level 8 in the original episode i think) run into the room pick up the invincible orb (should be 3 on lower difficulties) kill all the Hell knights and save the game then use the plasma launcher or rocket launcher and shoot the Cyberdemon a few times and save, repeat until he dies within 10 plasma or 3 rockets then punch him a few times and it will pop as long as you don't run out of ammo or invincible orbs it should be pretty easy for anyone to do.

DGalvin
11-10-2010, 05:03 PM
i did this on ultra violence on level 8, if you run into the room with the cyber demon in and just stand still. he will be the only enemy to notice you, when he starts shooting he hits the hell knights and in turn they all begin to attack the cyber demon. when there is about 2 - 4 knights left i ran in with the invincibility, shot the cyber demon twice with the super shotgun and then just pounded it with the fists. took a few attempts but worked :D