PDA

View Full Version : The Herd Bug o_O

Mr Rivuz
06-27-2010, 12:50 PM
I've done all the normal coop missions getting gold, and now i made 5 of 6 advanced coop missions with gold (pretty easy i have to say, just use a lot sniper to do headshot).
But now i cant do the herd, because of a bug o_O
Whenever i start the herd mission, after a second it says "All the cows are dead, mission failed"
This has happened every time i tried the mission, what can i do?
T__T

Mr Rivuz
06-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Tried again, now cows were where they are supposed to be, but there was not a single enemy... Of course you cant get gold with no enemies =_=

mmartynn
06-27-2010, 01:10 PM
try re-downloading the DLC or saving the game to your HDD :)

Mr Rivuz
06-27-2010, 01:15 PM
The game is already installed on the hdd, i'll try to redownload the DLC but i dont think it'll change anything, in normal missions it worked just fine and if i remember well once it went ok also in advanced but we were just in two and got killed very fast ^^

Jellybean468
06-27-2010, 01:19 PM
This happened to me yesterday, but just got gold on advanced a couple of hours back and everything went as it was supposed to.

Mr Rivuz
06-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Tried again now, and after more than a dozen of tries, it finally worked fine.
Got gold too, with just a little more than 6000 points in 4 players.

Fate is i also got the liitle exp i needed to get to level 50, so it's 1100/1100 for me now =)

If anybody should have the same problem as me just keep trying, sooner or later it will work.
Between yesterday and today i think i tried this mission almost 20 times before it worked fine...

p.s. maybe it's just a coincidence but it worked fine after i switched my character...

KwH x Fatality
06-27-2010, 11:46 PM
This has happened to me a few times so i left the game and joint a new one and it worked.

TFU
07-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Sounds fun. Can't wait to try The Herd and be udderly confused.

Booooo!

Barad
07-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Sounds fun. Can't wait to try The Herd and be udderly confused.

Booooo!

Stop spamming this forum!

TFU
07-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Stop spamming this forum!Hey, I sign on, check all the posts to see if there's anything I can add/detract/make a pun or poop joke about to an on-going discussions, and then I don't check for a few days. Sometimes that means I post on 9 or 10 or 50 posts. I'm sure I can't be the only one that does that.

No? I am? Okay, I guess I'll leave then.