PDA

View Full Version : Problem - Year 2 - 4th Level

wodny
06-27-2010, 02:41 PM
OK. So I've completed the 3rd level "Crabbe and Goyle". Then there was this cut-scene where Harry disappears and he's in the memory of Tom Riddle. There was some bug with those bridges that you have to put on the walls in the first room to jump. One of them was stuck in the floor. So I decided to quit the level and start again. When I quited I saw the spiders on the floor and I was already on the next mission. I couldn't go back to previous level. Strange. Is there any way that I can repeat the 4th level? I tried to repeat it using the Leaky Cauldron, but only 1, 2, 3 and 5 level are there. The 4th one is missing. Damn.

xiiaMToMx
06-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Sorry to tell you but you will have to restart the game from the begining

wodny
06-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Lovely. I knew it, but I thought that maybe there is something to do. Crap.

wolvieware
06-27-2010, 03:30 PM
You can replay missions from the Leaky Cauldron. On the right hand side inbetween the stairs and the "Continue Story" door.

wodny
06-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Yeah. I know, but like I said - there was this bug in the 4th mission, I couldn't go on, so I decided to quit and repeat, but I couldn't go back to 4th mission. I checked the hub and this mission is gone. I can replay other ones, but this one is gone. I guess I will start again. Hate thingst like that.