PDA

View Full Version : 93% i'm going crazy

ChelseaDelRio
06-27-2010, 02:58 PM
I no the game has only been out for 2 days in the uk but has anybody 100% this? I have all the crests,red bricks but i'm missing 2 student in perils and 6 chracters but i no one is voldermort so i'm missing 5.

Anyone no any websites with like maps for hogwarts or just a guide cus its driving me crazy i'm determined to finish this tonight

Ma77h3w 558
06-27-2010, 05:25 PM
I no the game has only been out for 2 days in the uk but has anybody 100% this? I have all the crests,red bricks but i'm missing 2 student in perils and 6 chracters but i no one is voldermort so i'm missing 5.

Anyone no any websites with like maps for hogwarts or just a guide cus its driving me crazy i'm determined to finish this tonight
Do you remember where you found red brick 12? It is my last one and I am ripping my hair out looking for it!

ChelseaDelRio
06-27-2010, 06:13 PM
I think thats the extra hearts urmmm in the classrooms there will always be another room to go in you have to like break chests or build stuff. Try the dark arts classroom. My memory isn't that good but i recommend red brick,character token,gold brick and chrest detectors.