PDA

View Full Version : How do you kill as a muggle?

Dannyboy1186
06-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Ok I think Ive unlocked all the muggle characters but there is no way they can kill someone. They roll at them but that does no damage. I thought Flitch could kill but his lamp does no damage.

Any help?

aoftailz
06-27-2010, 03:27 PM
i did it against the flying wasps, just pressing x.

Dannyboy1186
06-27-2010, 03:33 PM
i did it against the flying wasps, just pressing x.

Thanks you!

Ok to confirm, unlock Filtch then play the forbidden forest level in year 1. Then just kill the wasps with his laturn.

aoftailz
06-27-2010, 04:32 PM
well i did it with vernon dursley but yes, you can get the fang achievement at the same time :)

Menno NiSuTe
06-27-2010, 07:56 PM
i just tried it.
And did not get the muggle achievement with Fang.
So after that i went back in there with Filch and got the muggle achievement, just press X to attack the re-spawing flying insect thingy's xD

Mous
06-28-2010, 12:12 AM
The best thing is to have to controllers and select a muggle character with player 1 and fang with player 2.

Play through the level until you reach the big spider fight and kill the small spiders with fang and the muggle character (the small spider spawn much faster than the wasps)

Mooney910
06-28-2010, 01:03 AM
i just tried it.
And did not get the muggle achievement with Fang.
So after that i went back in there with Filch and got the muggle achievement, just press X to attack the re-spawing flying insect thingy's xD

Pretty sure he meant that this is a good time to get the "Kill x amount of enemies with Fang" achievement.

aoftailz
06-28-2010, 01:56 AM
Pretty sure he meant that this is a good time to get the "Kill x amount of enemies with Fang" achievement.

Im a she but yeah you got what i meant two achievements in the same area :)