PDA

View Full Version : Cape Farewell

The1st Lonewolf
06-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Any help with Cape Farewell mission 4 Stolen Goods.is there any way to destroy command vessel before it finishes transmitting.It always transfers data to another ship then I have to destroy all ship but I never can before it says ship got away,how I have no idea.Any help would be appreciated.

devil in me
06-28-2010, 01:08 AM
Any help with Cape Farewell mission 4 Stolen Goods.is there any way to destroy command vessel before it finishes transmitting.It always transfers data to another ship then I have to destroy all ship but I never can before it says ship got away,how I have no idea.Any help would be appreciated.
I'm stuck on the same mission and have the same problem, I've played it so many times i have sinking the first 5-7 ships down to a science and still have the same problem as you. What's shitty is I sink everything close to me and then they spaun a ship so far from me that of course it's going to get away. I think the developers have some serious issues differentiating easy from normal and hard because easy it isn't. If you figure out what it is we need to do to get past this mssion please send me a message. My GT is A NJ Devil. I'll do the same if i get by it.

Devil

The1st Lonewolf
06-28-2010, 02:16 AM
will do, if I don't throw the controller through the tv first

jam1066
07-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Are you guys trying to do it with the Sentinal? I was having the same trouble, went back to get as many stars on the earlier missions as I could. You need 30 to unlock the Patriot, completed the mission on second try with that.

The1st Lonewolf
07-01-2010, 03:27 PM
yep that worked fine.upgrade to Patriot head toward command ship i stayed surfaced and took him out with my deck gun finished up hunting and got 5 stars

The1st Lonewolf
07-02-2010, 04:23 AM
oh and thanks

Sgt Rock
07-02-2010, 06:30 PM
I'll second that. You need to immediately put 'er in high gear on the surface and make a bee-line to the command vessel...and be good enough to take out the gunboats and light frigate with the deck gun as you blow through them. Otherwise, they shred you. Just when you think its hopeless in reaching the command vessel, blast away with torpedoes and deck gun, and something will reach it. After that the board is all yours. However, be quick to get all the tankers and freighters before they disappear off the map. If you take too much time to hide from or tangle with frigates and gunboats, kiss one or two stars goodbye.

Squiggles
07-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Were you guys able to 5 star the second mission on Cape Farewell? I can get 4 only and there is nothing else to destroy. I know I took out every ship and intercepted both transmissions. I hung around and starting shooting down bombers to get more tonnage but it ended the mission as failed after awhile for some reason. Are there more ships hanging out somewhere?

Shivman42
09-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Were you guys able to 5 star the second mission on Cape Farewell? I can get 4 only and there is nothing else to destroy. I know I took out every ship and intercepted both transmissions. I hung around and starting shooting down bombers to get more tonnage but it ended the mission as failed after awhile for some reason. Are there more ships hanging out somewhere?

Been over a year so I don't know if you got this yet but I was able to finally get 5 stars by blasting away at the two spy ships with the deck gun until they were about 10% each and got the 5 stars that way.