PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE the glitches.

Runic Aries
06-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Infinate loading times, maps with no enemies, cows turning up dead, getting back on the raft only to find the game put me in the fucking river, falling through the floors/walls.
I love the glitches!

No, I dont actually, I realise some testing was done, but this is fucking bullshit, this has way to many glitches that appear way to fucking often. This shouldn't have happened, I realise that I paid shit-all for this DLC, but I still get fucking pissed when I cant enjoy myself because the damn thing doesn't work.

cbkste
06-27-2010, 05:19 PM
seen a few threads about glitches but i never had 1.

II CATO II
06-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Today's experiences.

Adv Ammunition - No enemies (got all the time-attack challenges though)
Adv Ammunition - Game froze
Adv River - Infinite loading screens

good times :drunk

Herr Shaun
06-27-2010, 10:36 PM
Fell in the river earlier when the raft dematerialized. :p

It's free DLC so we can't complain too much, but it would be nice if we were able to have fun with it the way it was intended.

Clavy
06-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Had a few times:

No enemies.

No horses when doing The Herd mission, we had to walk all the way but with no enemies a few times.

No weapons a few times and we got shot all the time, that I really hated.

With The Kidnapped Girl we had no stage coach and couldn't complete the mission.

One member with the team couldn't die even tho he was standing in front near some enemies and got shot all the time.

Flying horses one time also with the herd, we called our horses and they were flying above us.

Shame I didn't have my phone and camera downstairs those times, will put one of them or both next time upstairs near the 360.

Frasr
06-28-2010, 01:36 PM
heres some glitches i've experienced:
5 players in one lobby
no enemies
semi auto buffalo rifle (normally bolt action)
spawn in river
inf loading screens
and more but I cant remember them all right now..

EmZeroX
06-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Man, I hate the infinate loading, it happens a lot on me.

WhiteDad
06-29-2010, 01:14 PM
It worked fine for me on the day it was released. Everyday after that I've had problems. I keep getting the situation where there is a full lobby, I can't see any one else, although they're colored dots are on the map running around right next to me, then the game loads, and loads, and loads.

I'm taking a break from this game for a while.

Sjengske
06-29-2010, 03:26 PM
I can't take these glitches anymore ,only 1 out of 5 games are playable.They should issue a patch asap.:mad:

QuiCkz AleX
07-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Today infinite lobby

LibertyCap89
07-01-2010, 06:17 PM
They should bring out a "glitch free add-on" for 400 points. :p Hahah!

Xclusiive2388
07-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Luckily i haven't experienced these things yet... although i've probably junxed myself by now. Anybody know if there is a patch coming for this.?

CUPAS125
07-02-2010, 06:46 PM
went into the mine map and once we got in we couldnt load the cart with money or even get out cause piles of overturned carts appeared everywhere

SuperSkyline89
07-02-2010, 08:32 PM
I played co-op for the first time today, did about 8 missions with one other person and we didn't get any glitches.

I got a glitch in single player once though. My guns disappeared while 4 bears were chasing me. FOUR BEARS with NO GUNS.

Dany1981Mtl
07-03-2010, 06:36 PM
i got lots of glitches yesterday when i played the advanced coop missions with random people.

Infinite loading times, server disconnections before starting the game, 2 times i had the mission failed message when i tried to do the Herd missions (all the cows were dead/killed in 1-2 secs, i was like, WTF :P), in the river mission, I and one other guy were spawned at the river shore after the checkpoint instead in the raft and once i completed the herd mission with 75$, no horses, no enemies at all and the cows followed the path to the final destination by themselves.

Sn1gaaaZ
07-04-2010, 12:21 PM
The two main glitches I had yesterday was infinite loading time for the River map and by the Herd who said all cows are dead at the start, its totally frustrating cause every time you have a good random group the game starting to restrain you from playing effective.

Dany1981Mtl
07-05-2010, 04:18 AM
i have infinite loading times now on normal, at the river mission or when i choose normal coop missions, I end up in a random gang match or grab the money shootout. Yesterday, i played The Escape on advanced and the whole stagecoach disappeared, only 1 horse remained Rockstar should fix this soon because this is f***ing frustrating.

KILLBOT
07-05-2010, 01:51 PM
The best glitch I saw was on single player. There is a chariot race you do for West-Dickens where all the horses hooves are stuck in the ground so your chariot doesn't move, but the funny part is when one of the other competitiors flies into the sky like he has rockets on his cart.

The glitches have got worse since the DLC, but I don't know if there has been an issue caused by the recent server update. My DLC was fine before the server update to stop people getting the 500xp per second off the gang hideouts was implemented, but now I'm getting levels with no enemies and on The River enemies corpses 'spaz out' when you shoot them off their raft, it looks ridiculous.

Seppälä
07-05-2010, 02:57 PM
The River is glitched, you don't get points for shooting enemies when you are on the raft.

Yuitsu
07-05-2010, 05:03 PM
I've had:

Missions not load.
River spawning me in the river, or on land.
Challenges glitching after passing into legend, (Miner, Gunslinger, and the achievement based ones just wont update. All the others are completing fine)
It dropping me into Free for alls and not co-op.
ELEVENTYMILLION PEOPLE in the same mission. Well not quite, but 16/whatever the max free roam is I assume.

Quite a bit of slow loading of enemies today too.

stgbob6
07-06-2010, 05:31 AM
i have had no glitches just one lag boot

Chesty
07-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Today enemies on River (advanced) weren't spawning. Just one or two of them. And then I got kicked by my two silly teammates and a bad rep (absolutely love these idiots on RDR online).

Dee Zee
07-07-2010, 12:23 AM
I've only had one glitch in this expansion pack, which was not having my points counted for until I left and came back.

Dany1981Mtl
07-07-2010, 12:51 AM
I noticed that the glitches/infinite loading times are gone when i did some of the missions (normal and advanced) in a private game with some friends. Or another solution in case you are playing with random people in a public room is to load single player first, pause the game, multiplayer-xbox live public game, then in free roam, you choose coop missions. This should also solves the random gang matches/capture the bag that we are experiencing sometimes when we play coop.

McGoogles
07-07-2010, 12:53 AM
The only problem I've had was when I was playing advanced on Walton's Gold and the enemies wouldn't spawn. Did it work after I switched to private mode? Yes.

Try switching to private mode if you're getting glitched in public mode.

Panzer_Geist83
07-07-2010, 01:50 AM
My favourite one was during the River/Raft mission:

On the enemy rafts there are explosive barrels you can shoot for multi-kills which saves ammo. However this barrel was infused with raw uranium or something, because it exploded and killed everything in about a 5 mile radius. Including me, and my team.

I was all like.... :O

Then I was like... >:|

TFU
07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Infinate loading times, maps with no enemies, cows turning up dead, getting back on the raft only to find the game put me in the fucking river, falling through the floors/walls.
I love the glitches!

No, I dont actually, I realise some testing was done, but this is fucking bullshit, this has way to many glitches that appear way to fucking often. This shouldn't have happened, I realise that I paid shit-all for this DLC, but I still get fucking pissed when I cant enjoy myself because the damn thing doesn't work.You get what you pay for?

I do remember during "The Herd" when one cow just kicked the bucket in front of me and a friend. We were both very confused and question if that actually just happened.

Then we did some more hallucinogens.

TFU
07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Luckily i haven't experienced these things yet... although i've probably junxed myself by now. I hate junxing myself.