PDA

View Full Version : platinum requirements ???

CYBER GRIMM
06-27-2010, 07:14 PM
got no problems getting mostly golds but by the time ive killed all bears and destructables gold seems the highest that can be attained. even blitzing through the lvl and keeping my combo meter at 100 and doing scares and finshing moves.

so if anyone has any ideas as to how to attain platinum please post, hope to god this isnt as bust as the multiplayer servers atm.

Azrael008uk
06-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Get all the cops on the island.

That's a further 4 bears to kill.

If you can get all 4 cops on the island at the same time you get an achievement for it as well.

Christmas comes early!

Az

xxMaceXxx
06-27-2010, 08:39 PM
would be cool if anyone could post the score which is required to get platinum medal for each level ... i've tried some already but i can only get gold in most of the levels :(

Quickdraw
06-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Get all the cops on the island.

That's a further 4 bears to kill.

If you can get all 4 cops on the island at the same time you get an achievement for it as well.

Christmas comes early!

Az

yeah it helps alot, but sometimes the bears are stubborn and refuse to call them sometimes its well annoying

WonderCaliban
06-28-2010, 08:30 AM
Playing as Gordon and then letting the bears call the cops gives you a huge score. They attack each other. I got a massive score doing that and I wasn't trying hard.