PDA

View Full Version : score multiplyer red brick locations

gamez fanatic
06-27-2010, 08:01 PM
does anyone know where i can find the red bricks for the score multiplyers because i really need them at the moment :p if u do know, can you tell me what level and how to get them, thanks :D

osakamitsu
06-27-2010, 08:18 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=239501

gamez fanatic
06-27-2010, 08:29 PM
where does it say the red bricks are?

catbhoy
06-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Try the common rooms, I think the Slytherin common room has one, if it hasn't one of the other three has.

davehx
06-27-2010, 10:29 PM
or the red brick locator ;)

Creazil
06-27-2010, 11:01 PM
That map doesn't show any locations. At least, I couldn't see any.

jpg30
06-27-2010, 11:13 PM
i have the x2 and x8 multiplier.

the x8 i'll try and describe the area -

from one of the main areas which has a number of stairs in different directions, at the top go right where u will see 3 statues, 2 cups and a dish on shelves together, and a moving painting above that, to the right (if u have accessed this area yet) go up the spiral stairs and through the door facing north, now u will see a ship floating in this area, go to the right as far as possible, now go through the door of the mens toilet (blue sign) now in here u have to do the 4 shower head puzzle, it's not hard to do so i won't spoil it for u, take the red box to the owl near the door u came in.

i got it by using my red brick detector.

hope this helps. :)

osakamitsu
06-27-2010, 11:34 PM
That map doesn't show any locations. At least, I couldn't see any.

well you must be blind then.

Red bricks are the red boxes on the map. ( they even say in red next to it or around it what brick it is. As well as the character say which character they are)

orange are the character.

purple are the students in peril.

gold bricks are in yellow.