PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Problem

AdeptJenna
06-27-2010, 08:26 PM
The glitches are awful but the real problem is that half the people are begging for advanced help, and half want normal help. So why dont we just help the ones that need normal help and get them to advanced to help us? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

ColdSpider72
06-29-2010, 01:31 PM
I tried that method last night and failed miserably. Everyone I helped on normal either quit after they got whatever level they needed finished (Most people have completed at least a couple of levels by now), or they were so happy to have a decent teammate that could score kills fast(Moi-;), that they mainly hung back and let me do most of the work which annoyed me enough to look for another group. I dont mind doing the work on quick levels, but what they were doing on a level that already averages 10-5 mins was making it take much longer. Anyhoo.....If there are any decent players that want to work on either advanced or even normal, I will be glad to help. Just give me the chance to get my 10 kill chain on escape (the cannons). Gt: ColdSpider72

TFU
07-23-2010, 06:52 PM
Yeah, it's kind of a pain. Nice to have a few friends that are working in unison cause you can't trust the general public for shit.