PDA

View Full Version : Cop Gordon Costume achievement?

WonderCaliban
06-28-2010, 08:55 AM
The achievement where you have to kill Cop Gordon with the pistol Ultra Kill whilst wearing the Cop Gordon Costume.

Anyone been able to get this? I do the ultra-kill and nothing. I tried doing an ultra kill with him in a bear trap and still nothing. I've beaten him then done the ultra-kill as well as shot him and then done it. Still won't pop.

I did the Colonel Ketchup one no problems. Is this one glitched?

EMJ
06-28-2010, 09:26 AM
It unlocked for me, i know it seems like a stupid question but are you sure it was cop gordon you killed ?. hes the fourth and finally bear cop to come to the island

WonderCaliban
06-28-2010, 11:40 AM
It unlocked for me, i know it seems like a stupid question but are you sure it was cop gordon you killed ?. hes the fourth and finally bear cop to come to the island

That makes sense. I just killed the first one to turn up. Thanks.

EMJ
06-28-2010, 12:48 PM
No problem, glad i could help.

maskedme
06-28-2010, 05:27 PM

i killed the second one and got it
so it might just be random

The Wee Bear
06-28-2010, 06:26 PM
I got it too and it was with the first cops arrival. It does seem to be random police that arrives. :)

EMJ
06-28-2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah it is indeed random sorry about that. If you want to know who cop gordon is for sure it seems you have to trap him and when the screen in screen display pops up it will tell you who you have in your trap by name. If it is gordon simply scare him out the trap and use revolver for the ultra kill, then pop acheivment unlocked as long as your wearing his costume.

WonderCaliban
06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
Actually I found the best way to tell Gordon apart is that he wears a cap like yours, the other police bears wear a small helmet.

I didn't notice the difference at first.

EMJ
06-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Oh but i thought i saw other police bears wearing that cap never mind must of been my mistake. Anyway at least you have the achievement now or know how to get it.

blade_pkr
06-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Stupid question: How do you do an ultra kill/scare? (need to know how to do both)

EMJ
06-29-2010, 01:14 PM
To ultra kill you need to injure the bear first so that he is limping with stuffing falling out of him then walk close to him and press RT. As for the scare you can brutally scare them if you catch them in a bear trap or a mine(this will also injure them at the same time). other then that sneak up behind them and press LT to scare them or sabotage something and as there fixing it go behind them and press LT

blade_pkr
06-29-2010, 01:33 PM
ok, cheers :)