PDA

View Full Version : 197 Bricks - Need Help!!!

xiiaMToMx
06-28-2010, 07:16 PM
I have 197 Golden Bricks. I know where they are as I can see them on my gold brick detector but I just cant reach them. One is in that courtyard where the big clock pendulum and the other is just infront of a door with two big staircases either side. If you know how to get these please let me know and also if you have any clues where a gold brick is that is hard to find please let me know. Thanks.

tommy2648
06-28-2010, 07:28 PM
1st one- Have you destroyed both the knights in the courtyard (The dark magic and the silver ones)? If not, do it and either it appears over the silver knight or you have to fly a broom to get it.

2nd one- Have you killed the imp holding up a bookcase? I think then it falls and the gold brick comes out or i think you have to destroy the boggart chest.

xiiaMToMx
06-28-2010, 07:51 PM
ye i just did the first one u mentioned ill try the next one now

emmaDOOM
06-28-2010, 07:58 PM
argh!! i have 199 bricks and no clue which i have missed. infuriating!

EDIT: I cant believe i missed Griffindor Common Room, there's a time turner in the chest. voila! last brick and last 2 characters :D

xiiaMToMx
06-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Erm the room is a door with two stair cases - one either side of the door - and there is also aload of ledges in there with a statue of a legos lion head. Also a book case which I remembered I had to rescue a student in peril from. Also RitaSkeeter follows you around alot in their. Please help if u know how to get the brick in the middle of this room.

emmaDOOM
06-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Erm the room is a door with two stair cases - one either side of the door - and there is also aload of ledges in there with a statue of a legos lion head. Also a book case which I remembered I had to rescue a student in peril from. Also RitaSkeeter follows you around alot in their. Please help if u know how to get the brick in the middle of this room.

I seem to remember messing around with the two gold suits of armour to the left and right of the stairs (turning each silver and then exploding them)...and i climbed the bookcase on the left side of the room too and did something with that.

sorry its vague, hope it helps.

PhoebeI
06-29-2010, 03:47 PM
I lit all the candles and got it

MSEjawa
06-29-2010, 08:51 PM
How did you get the one in the common room? I saw the indicator that it's there, but I can't figure out how to make it appear.