PDA

View Full Version : easiest way to hit a 4???

cheeky 315
06-28-2010, 07:28 PM
6's are incredibly easy to hit, but i am struggling to hit 4's

even perfectly timed with A button they either dont have the legs or go straight to a fielder, even against Bermuda im struggling to get through the gaps

lofted shots nearly always go for 6 on full power or get caught or dont have the legs on half power.

i know how to use my feet, and i'm on the back and front foot at the right time

IS IT JUST ME???

I've so far only played test is it any easier to hit a 4 in 1 day or 20/20? when fielding restricoions are in

method im using at the moment for the 6x4 achievement is plaing a lofted shot a fraction late lol.

Andrew Strauss is on 164 not out and has hit three 4's in total (and i've lost count how many times i've reloaded my save to get 3)

JB x360a
06-29-2010, 08:55 AM
You know when you move the :rs: to play a shot, there is a new feature called Powerstick, if you only move the :rs: a little bit the white cone on the radar will not reach the fench. This way you can play a lofted shot, with perfect timing and it should bounce once or twice and over the rope.
Best of Luck

Robbo1991
11-26-2011, 09:02 AM
easier way to do this, is just come down the field(RT & RB pressed) and press the A button for the along the ground hit