PDA

View Full Version : Support races

xLMx94
06-29-2010, 07:26 AM
i dont think the support races will be in the game, but it would be so cool starting of in GP3 working up threw GP2 and then into f1, maybe adding the porsche supercup along the way. it would keep me playing this for longer than i will. it is a shame they probably wont.

Suki
08-02-2010, 10:45 AM
theres a little clue in the title of the game

ScottCorno1987
08-02-2010, 11:51 AM
No need for support races.

What we want and need is a proper F1 game, no arcade rubbish, but a proper career mode focused on the full F1 experience.

Sam McAuley
08-11-2010, 02:00 AM
i'd love support races. maybe just like before the f1 race starts you could do an optional short gp2 race as a little warm up. would be really fun.

T1mberwoulf
08-12-2010, 03:47 PM
No need for support races.

What we want and need is a proper F1 game, no arcade rubbish, but a proper career mode focused on the full F1 experience.

I agree with you. I buy a F1 game, so I don't need GP2 or other support races.

f1ferrari
08-22-2010, 12:20 AM
They are not going to be doing any support races that I am aware of, You chose the level of difficulty and based on that choice is the choice of teams you'll be presented with for a drive.

I think the goal from there on in is beat team mate, beat rivals, work you way up to be champ. I personally will be playing on hardest, but from what I can see right now, it might be a little more tricky then normal the quote I think was "not to difficult that you cant drive the car, but make it extremely challenging and exciting".

My most exciting part of it at the moment aside from the fact xbox is finally getting F1 ;) was the rain physic's this could be a extremely good part of the game.

Keeping my fingers crossed this will be everything I hope it will be, and not a complete let down. been a very long time since I last played a good F1 game.

Bye for now ;)

DarkWolf747
08-22-2010, 09:54 PM
My most exciting part of it at the moment aside from the fact xbox is finally getting F1 ;) was the rain physic's this could be a extremely good part of the game.

Keeping my fingers crossed this will be everything I hope it will be, and not a complete let down. been a very long time since I last played a good F1 game.

Same here too many racing games that have either Dry or Wet racing and not both