PDA

View Full Version : I been waitting for this game

deadpool316
06-29-2010, 09:59 AM
I was a small boy when i would watch TRANSFORMER. They fook it up with the frist 2 game but this one is spot on.

Scnew
06-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Yep. :drunk

Darth Cuda
06-30-2010, 12:05 AM
I would like to see an actual G1 TF on Earth game as a sequel, but yeah this game is a great start. I've been waiting for this 25 years. All bots I think a portrayed nicely except I thought Megatron could have been done better he seemed to resemble Galvatron more and Starscreams color scheme was correct but colors should have been brighter. Lighting gave him a "gray" appearance at times. All in All enjoyable game looking forward to DLC (hopefully get more bots and stages).

neubourn
06-30-2010, 05:21 AM
except I thought Megatron could have been done better he seemed to resemble Galvatron more

Megatron looked nothing like Galvatron.

http://thesegoto11.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/g1-galvatron-sketch.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_QnmKlzDOMjA/Sy2JbTHnosI/AAAAAAAAKvA/WqUqo6msKsk/s800/megatron.jpg

http://machomang.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/megatron.jpg

Darth Cuda
06-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Megatron looked nothing like Galvatron.

I meant in regards to the coloration. G1 Megs didn't have a speck of purple on him (minus decepticon logo) the game one has a good bit. To me he looks closer to Galvatron than Megatron. I realize what they look like I grewup with the cartoon. That was just my opinion.

Scnew
06-30-2010, 07:04 PM
He doesn't look anything like Galvatron.

neubourn
07-02-2010, 12:37 AM
I meant in regards to the coloration. G1 Megs didn't have a speck of purple on him (minus decepticon logo) the game one has a good bit. To me he looks closer to Galvatron than Megatron. I realize what they look like I grewup with the cartoon. That was just my opinion.

Huh? Methinks you need to fix the setting on your tv or something. There is no purple on Megatron in game outside of his decepticon logo. He is the same coloration as G1 Megatron: Silver, Black and Red.

deadpool316
07-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Where is wheeljack and why is megatron in soldier class i know he is a tank Soundwave should have the use of Laserbeak as a recon and Rumble and a countdown pet attack

Scnew
07-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Megatron is a soldier because Megatron has turned into a tank in every incarnation of Megatron since G2 and because having him turn into a handgun like G1 wouldn't work real well.

And it would be cool to have Soundwave be able to use the cassettes in some fashion, but alas. I was just glad he at least used them in the boss fight in the Autobot campaign.

Darth Cuda
07-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Huh? Methinks you need to fix the setting on your tv or something. There is no purple on Megatron in game outside of his decepticon logo. He is the same coloration as G1 Megatron: Silver, Black and Red.

G1 megatron was white and had a few red/black parts. This megatron is very dark and there IS a lot of purple on him. My tv is auto-adjusted with factory setting of "game". I'm just saying they could have done better with him. Soundwave is spot-on and you can make "Sound Blaster" in MP which kicks ass. Too bad you can't launch cassette drones :(