PDA

View Full Version : Need help with achievements

xGUIDOx NL
06-29-2010, 11:45 AM
The one i want to get:
Rescue Roycewicz
Man of the People
The guide doesn't help me.
By the way: I collected cheat 20 to 30 with cheats, so i don't get the achievement, how can i fix that?

Knipfy
07-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Rescue Roycewicz: Go to the Bog mission and when you have to go up stairs in the apartment with this one guy (Roycewicz) kill the guy that attacks him.

Man of the People: Go to Hunted, it's at the beginning of the level, really hard to miss. You must wait until Price says to kill the soldiers before they kill the old man, then shoot the guy talking to the farmer. (It happens with the first soldiers you see in the level)

Intel: I'm not sure if IW patched this, either delete your save file and try and get them all again WITHOUT cheats and if that doesn't work, you're out of luck, sorry =(

Hope this helps.

woundedhippo
07-19-2010, 05:30 AM
i need help any strategies.. which i doubt there is besides being good

Phoenix Alight
07-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi, there is 2 achievements I can't seem to get
Eyes and Ears
Your Show Sucks
I have 29 out of 30 intel and have been over the game like 4 times, even tried deleting my save and trying again
As for Your show sucks, I've followed numerous guides and videos and made sure I got every single T.V (even the one you don't need) and still no achievement (I've had this before but my mate decided to take my hard-drive out while my Xbox was still on and it wiped half my achievements for this game, but I got the rest of them back, confused at why I can't get this one)
Any help would be great thanks

Hayabusaa
07-19-2010, 10:06 AM
The one i want to get:
Rescue Roycewicz
Man of the People
The guide doesn't help me.
By the way: I collected cheat 20 to 30 with cheats, so i don't get the achievement, how can i fix that?

"Rescue Roycewicz" and "Man of the People" have been covered.
Intel problem; new game, easy mode, load up guide, blaze through. This should take you a couple of hours, but no more than... 4? Maybe more, maybe less.

If that fails, for some reason, delete your saved game/cache. This is assuming you have every achievement except the ones you've listed. If you are midway on Veteran difficulty or in the process of obtaining another achievement, finish that off, then do this.

You can also get the other two achievements on your Intel run, for convenience.

i need help any strategies.. which i doubt there is besides being good
Tips in general, for Veteran?

Take your time.
Try to push forward in between enemy spawns but always with moderate pace, never go too fast or too slow.
Make a plan/sequence of what your going to do, when to push, etc.
Patience.
Finally; YouTube and x360a, are your friends, use all the available resources.

Best of luck and hope I helped.

-Haya.

Phoenix Alight
07-19-2010, 12:22 PM
its alright guys I had another go at it and got them both
Thanks anyway