PDA

View Full Version : Final 2 Costumes?

WonderCaliban
06-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Any one know what the final 2 costumes are? The one for 100 million points and the one for getting all Gold on the Top Hat challenges?

I'd like to know if they do anything special that'd earn more points.

Akki Kitsune
06-29-2010, 03:24 PM
The 100 million point one is the naughticorn and has all the same stats as naughty bear except for speed which is max. Hes the same colour as naughty bear with the headpiece of the unibears that are around sometimes, he also skips instead of runs.
Dont know about the last one though ive got 2 more golds to get on 4-4 and 7-4

TLOR FETT
06-29-2010, 04:52 PM
I cant beat 7-3 I keep getting my rear end beat. i always get shot too much to drive them all crazy before I end up dying. Any advice?

Did you check the costume achievements for hints on which ones ur missing?

Akki Kitsune
06-29-2010, 10:29 PM
For that challenge make sure to use an "unseen by other bears" outfit and quite a few other ones that arnt time based then go round the area and use the bear trap, then do a super scare on the bears when their trapped.
Only do that when their alone though, and if you do that to all the other bears non of them will shoot at you as they just limp around injured. Sometimes though a bear with a melee weapon will take a swing at you but not that often and its easy to see it coming.
But once their injured you can take your sweet time to drive them all insane use the freezes and break stuff. Also remember where you left the traps I've died myself on 7-4 at naughty's hut where the traps always seem to glitch and instant kill anyone that steps on them.

Hope that helps

WonderCaliban
06-30-2010, 07:00 AM
Anyone know if you get extra points with the naughticorn outfit? In the description it says "Posing as the naughtycorn is extra naughty"

I've not used it enough yet to see.

C-R-U-M VIII
07-02-2010, 08:42 PM
The last costume ((ie the one that unlocks after getting gold for all top hat challenges)) is Epic Naughty.

It's basically Naughty Bear wearing a white top hat.

Stats:

Life: 5 Stars
Strength: 4 Stars
Accuracy: 4 Stars
Speed: 2 Stars.

- Proves you are the Naughtiest
- Drips of epicness
- Awesomely awesome