PDA

View Full Version : Mission 10 Problems

qazwer
06-29-2010, 02:32 PM
The alarm always goes off for me. What am I doing wrong?

I sneak into the the first area and as soon as I leave the back tent the alarm goes off. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

bblnx
06-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Do you kill someone ?

qazwer
06-29-2010, 02:37 PM
I tried it both ways. I've snipes the tower guards and made it there and the alarm goes off and I've never even fired and as soon as I round the corner outside the tent the alarm goes off. PERIOD.

qazwer
06-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Got it. Had to crouch the entire way even though no alarm was getting sound I apparently was getting seen and then auto-alarm.

Juiceh
06-29-2010, 11:52 PM
Got it. Had to crouch the entire way even though no alarm was getting sound I apparently was getting seen and then auto-alarm.

You mean from the start of the level? Cause that's gonna take hella long.

DusanMandic219
07-01-2010, 02:35 AM
I turned it down to easy and it still is not letting me pass. Bout to fucking be done with game already. It's a bunch of horse shit.

Turbo VDuB 44
07-01-2010, 02:00 PM
I turned it down to easy and it still is not letting me pass. Bout to fucking be done with game already. It's a bunch of horse shit.

Right from the beginning, snipe the tower guard. Go around the right side, crouching/crawling, and then duck through the tent (crouching). Hug the right side of the tent as you go out and make an immediate right, heading all the way to the bridge hugging the right side. I only did it once on Hard and the alarm never went off, nor was I seen. Hope that helps.

DusanMandic219
07-01-2010, 05:18 PM
yeah I did that last night got tired of shooting them as quick as I could see them and still not being able to do anything. Hopefully on hard I can just do the same thing minus the aggravation.

he1nz
07-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Trying it on hard, and it just dosn't seem to work no matter what :rant:

I've tried all the combinations that are mentioned here so far.. One time I actually got to the bridge, where there's three guards on the other side of the bridge, but had no clue how to get past them, so I triggered the alarm again by trying to snipe them :mad:

Can anyone tell me how to deal with the bridge (I might make it there within the next hundred tries again..) ???
I didn't check if it was possible to go beneath in the water?

SGW could have been a really good game if it wasn't so buggy..

skizzle168168
07-02-2010, 10:43 AM
I figured it out! After just about bashing my teeth in with my controller I tried one last thing and it worked! This is on hard as well. I'll run you through it.. First I sniped the 2 tower gaurds, not sure if it was neccesary but I did. When you het in to the tent, immediatelly on your right is a box or crate type thing. Jump up on it, go prone, and you can crawl your ass right out the window. Works every time! Just be careful while you are jumping up on to the box because there is a small chance of you being spotted while jumping up. This should save some of you guys the headache.

BTW- He1nz, just hug the right side once you get out of the tent, and you will eventually end up on a little path that leads you down to the water on tghe right side of the bridge. As soon as you hit the water you will hit a check point. Swim across, continue stealth, and your good.

he1nz
07-02-2010, 11:06 AM
^^^^ Cheers buddy I will try that :)

he1nz
07-02-2010, 12:32 PM
..and it worked perfectely the first time. -prone on the tall crate and crawl backwards through window. Good find mate, and thanks again :)

skizzle168168
07-02-2010, 03:13 PM
No problem!:drunk

Angel Fire 42
07-03-2010, 07:55 PM
:drunk Bless you guys, worked like a charm.

acurate bob
07-03-2010, 09:03 PM
I don't believe this! I get past this part to reach te bridge. Just to get stuck in a deep steep hole about a man sized! After the bridge watch the right side of the road for this hole.

Juiceh
07-03-2010, 09:08 PM
yeah works. this mission was the reason I turned the difficulty to Easy, on easy they didn't even get suspicious when you ran crawled through the door. Thanks anyway, going through the rest of the campaign (with such ease) on Hard now.