PDA

View Full Version : Chassis colours?

Spawnus
06-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Just a quick question I wanna know if people know a answer to this but how is it possible to get White on the Autobot chassis and Red on the Decepticon chassis? I ask this because i've seen Scouts using Sideswipes chassis and having the right colours (Red and White) and Scientists using the Seeker chassis and looking just like Starscream (Red and White/Grey).

Anyone know how or is it just a bug where you see chassis with thier original colours?

Kinjin
06-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Just a quick question I wanna know if people know a answer to this but how is it possible to get White on the Autobot chassis and Red on the Decepticon chassis? I ask this because i've seen Scouts using Sideswipes chassis and having the right colours (Red and White) and Scientists using the Seeker chassis and looking just like Starscream (Red and White/Grey).

Anyone know how or is it just a bug where you see chassis with thier original colours?
What he said! I'm thinking it's gotta be a glitch, because I've gone slowly over the palette options and never saw a white, closest I got was a light blue and a light green...

v0lum3
06-29-2010, 06:42 PM
No, because if you COULD choose the same colors on autobots and decepticons then there's the problem of enemies and teammates being the same color which then requires you to force everyone into team colors during team games. So instead of making us all red and blue (like in every other game) we get color schemes. It's better this way.

Malen
06-29-2010, 07:16 PM
You can get a good eggshell white with the top right corner of the orange or yellow colours.

And starscream's red us more of a pinkish red that you can get from the middle left side of the pink colour.

The only one you can't really create is the megatron red.

Eksy
06-30-2010, 05:56 AM
Ah, and I thought this was going to commentary on how girly the Decepticon swatches look.

Flibbity Floid
07-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Decepticons do have some girly combinations with the Pink color. They could've easily swapped that for a red or another Green maybe.

It's not that bad though. I've found some awesome color schemes for at least the Autobots. I prefer to have them look as far from their namesakes as possible for uniqueness. If I want Starscream or Optimus, I'll play Escalation.

My favorite is my secondary scout with the Red and Gold Iron Man color scheme.
My most pickiest with finding a decent color scheme aside from the namesake is the Bumblebee scout.

Scnew
07-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Ah, and I thought this was going to commentary on how girly the Decepticon swatches look.

Rumble, eject. Operation: Feminization.