PDA

View Full Version : same old scousers

steh37
06-29-2010, 06:54 PM
played a game today he decided to cheat and play on my side to score own goals coz his team was crap. the fifa stop the cheats is rubbish the amount of time it takes the oppo leaves . why dont fifa sort there glitches out properly and do something about cheats when they are reported . at least be able to quit mid game and not get a dnf. avoid this guy anyway same old scousers always cheatin.....

Necrosis102
06-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Right, so one guy cheated, so that makes all us Scousers cheats?

Grow up.

Edit: by the way your post is the most hideous thing I've ever read.

steh37
06-30-2010, 04:49 PM
steve gerrard cheat dangerscouse 06 cheat if u aint conning refs u conning people who have a better team, thanks for the comment play you any time

oDrPepper
06-30-2010, 05:04 PM
steve gerrard cheat dangerscouse 06 cheat if u aint conning refs u conning people who have a better team, thanks for the comment play you any time

You're just being immature. There are cheats all over the world, those two examples don't prove anything.

steh37
06-30-2010, 07:13 PM
calm down ,calm down, jst stating 2 scousers i know cheat

lfcjacko
07-08-2010, 07:58 PM
to the op ur probabaly a manc and tbh are a nob just become one scouse cheated doesnt make us all like that i know mancs and londoners who have cheated but i dont start threads against them because there is a large range of different people who cheat