PDA

View Full Version : Am i glitched?

aoftailz
06-29-2010, 07:28 PM
In knockturn alley there was a wheelbarrow with stuff you could WL to make into a staircase, which i did, but i think i was meant to get the bloody baron character off first which i didnt and now i dont know how to get that high up, please help, its driving me insane.

xiiaMToMx
06-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Its opposite sid of the street the should be somestairs and you have to use and dark wizard on this door and then you can jump and reach the charcter token(bloody baron)

davehx
06-29-2010, 07:55 PM
shoot the barrow while you are stood on it

aoftailz
06-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks all, got it :D

Just boy to find for my 1000g :)

Doktor Brun
06-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Sorry if this feels like i am hijacking your thread but my question is of a similar nature but it is derived from more irritating circumstances.

Firstly: For reasons i cannot quite fathom the game decided to give me the 'Crest Collector' related achievements before i finished collecting them all.

Secondly: Despite having found them all, the game hasn't given me the 'Student Rescue' achievement.

Thirdly: I'm trying to get the Slitheryn Crest in Chapter 2-6 (Basilisk), now from what i have found from looking here i'm supposed to get it down to it's last hit-point before getting the killshot with the sword.

Apparently at that point there are some rocks that can be manipulated with WL and turned into a set of musical instruments, however i can't even get up to the sword point on top of the massive stone head as Tom Riddle blocks the way to the green pipe on the left hand side of the area.

I hope i don't have to start from scratch just to remedy this.

In conclusion, I firmly believe my copy of the game is haunted...either that or it's Voldemort's handiwork _

aoftailz
06-29-2010, 09:20 PM
I had that problem with the basilisk level, what you have to do is hit the snake so that it disappears under the water and then staying on the ground the purple WL thing should appear in 3 places and THEN you can make the instruments. :)

Doktor Brun
06-30-2010, 06:21 AM
I had that problem with the basilisk level, what you have to do is hit the snake so that it disappears under the water and then staying on the ground the purple WL thing should appear in 3 places and THEN you can make the instruments. :)

I assume you mean target it with a spell?

...and thank you for the advice as i was (literally) tearing my hair out last night in frustration at it haha :biglaugh