View Full Version : What Scene...

06-30-2010, 08:42 AM
from any movie...no matter if its a horror or even a comedy just downright terrorized you. Im talking about scaring the living crap out of you when you where young, hell maybe now. Mine would have to be the scene from Pee Wees Big Adventure where he had the Nightmare with the clowns...i had nightmares for weeks T___T also i dont know if you have seen that movie Audition? saw it when i was little....whole last bits of the movie kinda did it for me <3....hahah but thats when i started to like horror movies, so it scared me but i liked it. But also the scene in Pink Floyd the Wall...THE TRIAL...that part scared me when i was little. so yeah share yours ^________^ But the PeeWee scene pretty much did it for me.

YouTube- Peewee's disturbing clown dream

06-30-2010, 03:16 PM
I was abut 6 or 7 when I watched it (bad idea), but in An American Werewolf In London, theres a bit where somebodys walking through the woods and then theres like a body on a bed in the middle of the woods and he just pops up and pulls this face, I literally almost shit my pants XD

I was only about 6 or 7 tho haha

06-30-2010, 06:53 PM
It was the munchkins in "The Wizard of Oz" for me. I was maybe 3-4 when I saw it first, and I screamed for 3 days. I couldn't sleep or anything. I still haven't watched that movie because of that.

Muffin the Holy
06-30-2010, 09:17 PM
The Beetlejuice scene where BJ was on the handrail in a weird snake form. Just the way his face looked creeped me the fuck out as a kid.

YouTube- Beetlejuice - Snake Scene

06-30-2010, 09:55 PM
I Watched IT when I was four and am terrified of clowns

06-30-2010, 10:17 PM
The ending scene in Satan's Triangle. Creeps me out to this day.

YouTube- Satan's Triangle