PDA

View Full Version : snafe

snafegeeza
03-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Hello everyone this is my first ever forum ive posted on and I kinda stumbled upon it by accident but seems really good and everyone gets on well. ( i think).

Im from sheffield (north) England and ive been into games since a very young age. Im now 24 and cant shake off the habbit although my wife is always on my back saying I play games too much. Ive have a daughter who's 2 years old so she keeps me pretty busy but I still fit in the odd gaming session usually late nights.

Ive had my xbox since beginning of january and i love it, particullarly impressed withe the points system and live service since im new to xbox live.

I work for a very large steel company that make large parts for planes, jet engines, sub marines, trains, power stations, nuclear stations and and the off and onshore gas and oil industry. I work in the laboratory and work shifts so i cant spend as much time as id like with my xbox but you cant have everything.

iust wanted to say hello and hope to see some of you on live soon

Ben

Minty
03-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the site mate, its always good to have fellow Brits on here!! Know Webbies another Sheffielder, so looks like Sheffield got a gd supply of xboxes at least lol

snafegeeza
03-15-2006, 06:24 PM
There aint many, my brother only got his a week ago and he's been looking since christmas.

DaveWilma07
03-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. :)

aZTEKv2
03-19-2006, 07:45 AM
Welcome Welcome Ben! ^___^