PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth getting..?

Kisushima
06-30-2010, 10:32 PM
I've played the demo, and I quite enjoyed it. I've also found it (in the UK) for a reasonable price of 7. My questions are:

A) Is it enjoyable all the way through? Does it have alot of playability and at that cheap price, will I regret my 7 :P?

B) How are the achievements? I like to 100% games. So, how long REALISTICALLY would I have to invest in the full 1000G. And is it that hard..? And if so, what bits?

Thankyou in advance,

Kisushima ;D.

Thorpe
07-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Refer to the road map.

master_shake_350
07-06-2010, 02:40 PM
I just picked this game up today for AED 60 and I hope its good.

Slicder
07-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Yea well i got it quite a while ago when it originally came out, it's a pretty fun and awesome game, although it's pretty short but very enjoyable experience.

As for the achievements, their not too good, it's a straightforward list but some parts of the game on higher difficulties is hard and some of the challanges are quite difficult. Especially points count mode which is a pain.

As long as you don't mind playing through it 4+ times and facing some difficult parts of the game then this is not bad to get the full 1000g.

I just finished Femme Fatale (Ultra Hard) and i thought it was actually really easy, all you need to do is keep moving and know what things to upgrade first.

Overall it's definetly worth the 7 and to get 1000g is easy as long as you don't mind playing through multiple times and facing some challenging parts you'll get the 1000g quite quickly.

master_shake_350
07-14-2010, 06:07 PM
I just finished Femme Fatale (Ultra Hard) and i thought it was actually really easy, all you need to do is keep moving and know what things to upgrade first.

Overall it's definetly worth the 7 and to get 1000g is easy as long as you don't mind playing through multiple times and facing some challenging parts you'll get the 1000g quite quickly.

Well good to know because I just booted this up on my other 360 and its quite enjoyable. I hope I can get the 1k in it.