PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Activity 2 trailer

DarkCreations
06-30-2010, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qt_002jXjs

I have to say, it gave me goosebumps still just like the first one did, even though the first has a fair few "I know what's gonna happen next" parts, this one looks different.

I mean you can actually see a woman/ghost/whatever this time, in a doorway nonetheless. Also where's the dog? where's the baby? All i can see is 1 baby in what looks like a mirror to me!

Sir JL
07-01-2010, 12:00 AM
It's all in the mind. This brings back memories of blair witch project:)

DarkCreations
07-01-2010, 12:07 AM

The 1st Blair Witch was alright, the 2nd was awful IMO. I'm hoping this sequel won't be as bad!

I'll still watch it and buy it, i'm a sucker when it comes to DVD's. There's a thread for game collections, well my DVD collection is almost as big as some peoples!

Sir JL
07-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Agreed, the 2nd blair witch was horrendus. I'll prolly end up renting PA2 though.

Starstrukk X360A
07-01-2010, 12:22 AM
There was a second Blair Witch project?
Huh. I guess I missed that.

I don't really feel like watching it; I felt the same with the first one.

darquesyde
07-01-2010, 12:41 AM
It might sound weird, but having the baby and dog makes the movie better for me, makes it a little more realistic. I hope this is footage from the movie and not just a trailer stunt.

HarperBird
07-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Looks okay and worth a watch but i prefered the original ending to the first movie!

DarkCreations
07-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Looks okay and worth a watch but i prefered the original ending to the first movie!

Which one's that? the English or American? I forget which was which anyway but I only saw the crap ending where she didn't knock the camera over or fly the guy back. Only saw her sit in the room rocking with a knife in her hand until the police came and then Boom! someone got shot.

crazy W01f 816
07-01-2010, 01:05 AM
There was a second Blair Witch project?
Huh. I guess I missed that.

I don't really feel like watching it; I felt the same with the first one.
You didn't miss much.

Paranormal Activity is hands down the most overrated movie of last year IMO.

Dz06lt
07-01-2010, 01:31 AM
the first one was complete and utter trash, their viral marketing forced everyone into thinking it was godly seriously i have seen scarier shit on ghost hunters

veece16
07-01-2010, 02:55 AM
It doesn't look too much better honestly whether it has a dog or not.

Joker0fLife
07-01-2010, 06:00 AM
In the trailer, the first part made me tense more then the unveiling of the 2nd. Definitely overrated...never went directly out and watched the first one because I knew it wouldn't be as scary as everyone said, and I was right...kids these days are a bunch of Bitch Tits for scary movies...

Hootinberg
07-02-2010, 09:30 PM
i hope this is as good as the first but i just really think that everyone will be expecting miracles and its going to let them down.. im a wussy so im sure it will scare me no matter what

Majica8
07-02-2010, 10:14 PM
You didn't miss much.

Not just of last year, of all time.
Shitty movie, incredibly boring and not at all scary. Can't see the second being anything but more of the same.

KFZ Scrubs
07-05-2010, 12:04 AM
You didn't miss much.

Agreed in it being ultra super scary...... i mean it wasn't that scary, only the end and one other part made me jump.... other than that though, kind of boring until stuff happened.... still a good movie though.

ThaFireman
07-05-2010, 03:42 AM
Haven't seen 'Avatar' yet?

When I saw PA the first time, it was scary and awesome. But the second time I watched it, it was boring, not scary, etc. Most of the scariness was the jump factor and after you know what's gonna happen, it's not scary or tense anymore. I'll watch the second one though.

crazy W01f 816
07-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Haven't seen 'Avatar' yet?

When I saw PA the first time, it was scary and awesome. But the second time I watched it, it was boring, not scary, etc. Most of the scariness was the jump factor and after you know what's gonna happen, it's not scary or tense anymore. I'll watch the second one though.
I have seen Avatar. I would say that movie is the second most overrated movie of last year, but only because the effects were decent. But yeah, Avatar was basically Dances with Wolves with James Cameron's twist on it.

Furthermore, after Paranormal Activity came out all my friends said it was the scariest movie they had ever seen. Then one of my friends finally convinced me to see it and I fell asleep halfway through; I was eventually awoken by one the clean up crew. Ever since then whenever I see my friend I ask for my $7 back for the waste of an hour and half of my life. At least Avatar is somewhat watchable.

SynysterChris
07-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Oh please God not another one of these. I wasted my money on this garbage the first time because they said it was suppose to be so scary. I fell asleep, it was so boring not one scare. People are just really lame and you get a bunch of 12 year old girls who go in and think the lucky charms guy is scary. Fuck this movie.

TVthePunisher
07-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Hm, it was good. I did enjoy the first one but I have to say the scariest movie I've seen in theatres would have to be (and I did see Paranormal with my wife) The Descent. Friggin saw those creatures in the shadows, I swear to God ;>_>

CovertDog
07-11-2010, 06:03 PM
So I just read they are pulling this trailer from some theaters for being "to creepy". From Yahoo news,

Remember "Paranormal Activity"? The fake-u-mentary horror flick filmed for no budget and no-name actors that scared the living daylights out of anyone who watched it?

Well, now there's a sequel coming out. The trailer for "Paranormal Activity 2" is playing before the 'tween favorite, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse."
At least, it was until some Cinemark theaters in Texas pulled it due to complaints that it was creeping out the kids who came to watch a vampire-werewolf love triangle - but left with nightmares.:p

farbeyonddriven
07-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Doesn't look scary at all lol. I thought the first one was a comedy.

Tinysmitty
07-11-2010, 06:14 PM
I heard this movie was coming out.

Dimensive
07-11-2010, 10:52 PM
I wonder will be worse, this or the first one. The first was just so boring, damn internet has me desensitized.

Bebe Buell
07-12-2010, 11:42 PM
I found the first one really scary! Ghosts and shit creeps me out! This trailer looks promising in my opinion, but time will tell. Hope this one scares the hell out me too.

Tussell
07-13-2010, 06:37 PM
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qt_002jXjs"]I mean you can actually see a woman/ghost/whatever this time, in a doorway nonetheless.
It's probably just one of the main characters being controlled, much like in the first one.

The Blair Witch was actually good though.

I went to see the first film in theaters, after much hype, and being told to do so. It was a terrible fucking movie. I mean, yeah, there's films to have fun with, but it was impossible to even have fun with this one. I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in a movie before.

AngelHeva
07-20-2010, 02:14 PM
i am so so excited for this! i can't wait :D i loved the 1st one i thought it was fab - it had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. i didn't know there was two endings to the film :o kids and animals in films are way freaky i think and this has both and i'm really hoping that it will be good but i dunno how they could kind of follow it on - i assume it's being followed on because the end of the last film is the start of this film? x

TVthePunisher
07-20-2010, 03:58 PM
I find it hilarious that teenage girls were too scared because of that trailer, I would have died laughing if I went to premiere night to see them freaking out.

But yeah, another bit of input...we watched with with ZERO hype (we just wanted to go to the movies one day and see what was playing, it caught our interest and we liked it). Isn't that how Movies were supposed to be, without checking out the reviews and hype...and crap...instead you just go to the theatre and see what interests you? =/ I miss those days, the 90's days...

Atrum Kardia
07-22-2010, 02:15 AM
The first movie wasn't that scary, some of it just seemed fake.

dougtaylor625
07-22-2010, 02:26 AM
I really enjoyed the first one, hope this one is just as creepy and eerie as the first! :eek: