PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Make Unibear SPECIFICALLY appear?

SpookTheUndying
07-01-2010, 01:17 AM
I had that freaking thing show once and that was on Level 1 Mainstory mission to fix some kind of car while I was killing a bear with an Execution to the head with a pistol. I ran over in hopes to murder her, but she fixed that car and took off before I even knew she was there.

I'v played over and over trying to draw her out again, but I have no idea what curcumstances make her come out. Is it a specific score of points? Killing bears? Breaking everything in sight until she finally comes? I'm having so much trouble with this 1 achievement. If anyone could help, I'd say thank you in advance.

Akki Kitsune
07-01-2010, 05:16 AM
Unibear seems to spawn randomly then you get a high multiplier then its just luck that its close enough to kill, it seems to go insane from 1 hit, but only sticks around for 5-10 seconds

kiskit
07-01-2010, 06:14 AM
While doing episode 1.2 I am not sure how I got unibear to spawn. Unfortunately, he was on the other side of the map from where I was. I was in the building near the dock where the cop bears arrive. I was setting traps there & fighting a cop bear when a message & brief photo clip at the bottom of screen said unibear had arrived. I never actually saw him other than the vid clip that announced him. I went looking for him & killed every bear on the map hoping that 1 was unibear but he must have disappeared quickly. I still don't know what exactly I did to get unibear to show up. I will try the same map & if I figure it out will re-Post what I did to get him there.

XCinX
07-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Yeah. In the very first section of the first chapter I had an insane multiplier built up and it randomly appeared.

SpookTheUndying
07-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Yeah. In the very first section of the first chapter I had an insane multiplier built up and it randomly appeared.

I posted the method below. I figured it out.

Turbo_dee
07-02-2010, 12:35 PM
So far I have had unibear show up twice. I was lucky enough to get him the first time, but missed out second time round.