PDA

View Full Version : Can't stay alive?

BrutishJager
07-01-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm on episode 2, and I'm trying to drive all the bears insane...but I keep dying. Any pointers?

SpookTheUndying
07-01-2010, 02:04 AM
I'm on episode 2, and I'm trying to drive all the bears insane...but I keep dying. Any pointers?

Bear traps. There's three things you need to do. 1. Disable any and all communication. Boats, radio, phones, cars, the works. If you think they can use it, DESTROY IT! Now with them trapped, create a massive panic. Set a bear trap where 2 other bears can hear or see. Trap one and watch the show. They come over, rescue him, cry, then go for the help. Seeing there is none, they panic and cry harder. There will be about 3 bears who try to fix stuff, but as they fix it, stalk them and use the SCREAM. If you get the brave one's to crack, the rest are sheep. You'll have a nut house in no time. Lastly. Scare them until they kill them selves. And run over to whoever is left and just scream at them until there head just explodes.

Easy Plantinum at 2.3mil

BrutishJager
07-01-2010, 02:34 AM
Bear traps. There's three things you need to do. 1. Disable any and all communication. Boats, radio, phones, cars, the works. If you think they can use it, DESTROY IT! Now with them trapped, create a massive panic. Set a bear trap where 2 other bears can hear or see. Trap one and watch the show. They come over, rescue him, cry, then go for the help. Seeing there is none, they panic and cry harder. There will be about 3 bears who try to fix stuff, but as they fix it, stalk them and use the SCREAM. If you get the brave one's to crack, the rest are sheep. You'll have a nut house in no time. Lastly. Scare them until they kill them selves. And run over to whoever is left and just scream at them until there head just explodes.

Easy Plantinum at 2.3mil

I do all that, and that doesn't help me keep alive. I drove them all to kill themselves at a score of 1.5mil

Akki Kitsune
07-01-2010, 05:13 AM
The best way ive found is very similar to posted above, however instead of trapping the bears in plain sight of other bears pick them off while their alone. Once that is done sabatage everything except the phones, boat and car but leave them intact. Once your certain you have trapped all the bears you can let them get help then simply trap the bears that come in the same way. i managed to keep a consistant multipler of 25 just by re-trapping the re-inforcement bears gettin around 2k points a time but that was on 7-4.
Also note while stealth trapping if the bears around the one you try to trap are limping they'll just get more scared and wont attack.
The game itself is more awkward at the start but once you get bronze on 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3 it becomes a breeze, dont worry to much about getting golds at first time.
Hope that this helps you out

BrutishJager
07-01-2010, 01:30 PM
i used the cop gordon outfit and got about 100k less points than i did without. I'm still not sure how this got to be about points, but I could definitely use some more advice there. >.>

WonderCaliban
07-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Use the woods. You are totally invisible.

BrutishJager
07-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Use the woods. You are totally invisible.

Yeah I haven't had issues today. Now I'm just struggling getting to Platinum on certain missions. >.<