PDA

View Full Version : Cooperative Mission Select

Insanical
07-01-2010, 03:29 AM
Is anyone else getting the problem of when you click on cooperaive missions in the select menu and when it loas you're in a free for all match. It's fucking ridiculous. I actually get to play a coop mission maybe once every 5 times i load it up and when i do get to play it i get infinite load screens, no enemies,fucked up waltons gold (the only mission i need to complete on normal which is impossible since i never get to play the fucking mission)

While i love this game the multiplayer is ridiculous. No reason to replay at all after u get 100%. Sure there would be a reason for the coop but that would only be true if it fucking worked.

I'm happy i got it for free but whats the point in getting something for free if it's essentially nothing.

I love rockstar and their glitches but this is a step too far.

McGoogles
07-01-2010, 03:55 AM
My friend had the same problem you did with Walton's Gold. He said that the enemies wouldn't spawn, and when they did, they didn't even notice him and sometimes they would disappear.

He fixed this by doing Walton's Gold in private match (with me, of course ;)) and all of the enemies spawned normally and he got gold. Achievement unlocked.

As for the problem with FFA matches, I have no idea. Never happened to me and I've played this game online for 4 days (96 hours).

Herrbishop x
07-02-2010, 12:59 AM
yeah I'm gettin the same prob, every time i do COOP it puts me in gang shootout, the 1 room i got in had 16 other ppl in it and crashed about 4 min into mission. this really sucks!

Yuitsu
07-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Yeah it's done it to me multiple times as well.

TFU
07-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Yep, you're not alone.

B0rnP3ac3mak3r
07-24-2010, 03:06 AM
same i got into a gang shootout and a gold rush...

lazygammer13
08-01-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah this is getting stupid. it shouldn't still be doing this. i actually ended up creating another thread for this on the regular rdr forums because i didn't see anyone post anything like this on there before but i didn't check the outlaws forums. now i feel dumb. is there a way for me to close the forum i made? im kinda new to the website...

Xeno Jie
08-18-2010, 02:10 PM
You may vote to skip the unwanted mission in the lobby.. but it won't work if other players vote to play that mission.