PDA

View Full Version : Unibear Appearance Formula; Do this for an appearance!

SpookTheUndying
07-01-2010, 06:29 AM
I noticed that stupid headache comes around at random moments. However, after testing a few theories and experiments, I have come to find out the formula. Unibear only appears if there's something broken and needs fixing. And by broken, I mean BUSTED. Destroyed, etc.. not Sabotage. Unibear only comes when you break 2 million in your multiplier points. To assure it wasn't a fluke, I went on another xbox360 console upstairs and it gave the same result. Unibear will randomly come if some bears are scared or hurt, but he will not come if ALL the bears are maimed or on the verge of going insane. So you need to break around 2 million, and not have a nuthouse.

Method: I noticed that level 2 on the Untouchable Challenge is where he spawns the most. Both areas. He's rarely seen in the Final area though. Out of the 6 times I saw him, he was there once. I was also using the Naughty Gordon Cop Costume. So at this time, not sure if Unibear only reacts specifically to that one costume. I do know that the stock Naughty Bear decreases a chance at seeing him.

1. Destroy all communications or hope of escape. Remember, this is your twisted playground! Make them stay!
2. Use Boo behind and in there face to make them near the breaking point. However you'll want to leave at least 1 sane/unhurt for a better chance of Unibear showing.
3. Mythical Assassination. This thing give a 1 Million Point Bonus! Holy crap! Basically be lucky enough to shoot it once to wound and then run over to finish him with an Execution to his dome.

If you need me to explain in more detail, friend, message, or contact me at my Gamertag: SpookTheUndying

The Wee Bear
07-01-2010, 07:11 AM
I've had Unibear appear several times just as I started a level and haven't done anything Naughty. I've seen it appear loads of times, most of the time it's nowhere near where you are, but when I got the achievement for killing it, it appeared right in front of me, so of course i whacked it straight away. :woop:

I'm still convinced it's just random, i've seen it too many times to need special requirements for it's appearance.

Ooyah
07-01-2010, 12:43 PM
I've had Unibear appear several times just as I started a level and haven't done anything Naughty. I've seen it appear loads of times, most of the time it's nowhere near where you are, but when I got the achievement for killing it, it appeared right in front of me, so of course i whacked it straight away. :woop:

I'm still convinced it's just random, i've seen it too many times to need special requirements for it's appearance.

I might agree with this. He seems to appear quite often, at least once for every ten challenges played.

He seems to be quite thick. :) I carried out an execution right in front of him, and he just stood there watching with a smile on his face. Next time I will try and pop him... I would love to see his suicide animation. ;)

SquirrelOfBodom
07-01-2010, 02:48 PM
That unibear has given me so much trouble since the release. All I want to do is mutilate the little guy and get it over with. To be honest every time he shows up,for me atleast, I had not done anything particularly naughty. May it be random possibly, may it need a formula, who knows. Really I want to kill him and catch him in time before he magically dissapears.

Mr Plow
07-01-2010, 04:40 PM
There is a slight problem with your statement. Today, while I was playing, I just started lvl 5 and a Unibear just apeared in the middle of a path through the woods. I scared it and the two other bears that were near me went insane, but I was wearing the same Cop Gordan oufit. Later on the same lvl but different playthrough, I entered the second area and the Unibear appeared, even though I did not destroy anything. But I did have Cop Gordan Outfit on.

Ryo1974
07-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Unibear appears if you smash all the unibear statues up ;) He dont like that lol

MelangeAddict
07-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I've had him show up a couple times now but can never get to where ever the hell he magically appears fast enough to beat the living snot out of him.

VinnieMac3601
07-02-2010, 01:14 AM
both times that he showed up for me, everyone was already dead and i was collecting random points or heading towards the exit

VinnieMac3601
07-02-2010, 01:41 AM
hmm.... i just started 2-1 as the naughty sheriff. i went straight for the car and destroyed it, then the boat. then i ran behind the house and broke the phone. a bear heard me but my cover wasnt blown and i didnt do anything to anyone else. as i was running around to make sure there were no other phones, i broke a window on the little shack and the message popped up that he was coming. i ran to the other side of the island but i think i just missed him

Ooyah
07-02-2010, 12:49 PM
After playing some more, I think that it can be confirmed that his appearance is just utterly random. I did have him appear about 30 seconds into a level when I had not done anything except sabotage a car (from what I can remember).

For those who are still missing this achievement... you will get it soon. He seems to appear at least once every ten levels or so. The real problem is that he seems to disappear quite quickly, so watch closely when you get the video showing his appearance, and dash to that area!

Evil Flogo
07-02-2010, 05:12 PM
What's this mythical assassination? And more importantly how do I do it?!

Mr Plow
07-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Most games I don't even smash a Unibear statue because i forget, but I get the Unibear.

SpookTheUndying
07-06-2010, 11:47 PM
What's this mythical assassination? And more importantly how do I do it?!

You gotta have a special ninja-to sword. Just play as Miyagi or Master Naughty.

the_b1ues
10-17-2010, 07:39 PM
ive only ever seen him once when i first brought the game and i didnt even no what he was havnt seen him since.