PDA

View Full Version : Medal Of Honor vs. Call Of Duty

xBiG ReDx
07-01-2010, 05:11 PM
I dont know about you but I have always loved medal of honor alot more than cod until the next gen systems. I would always choose Medal of honor rising sun or frontlines over call of duty. But since the next gen systems have come out medal of honor has ceased to exist... other than the airborne game but that wasnt very good... and that was like 4 years ago!!!

Pazuzu91
10-13-2010, 02:29 AM
i would say that this game could give black ops a run for their money, but people are stupid and will just say its better no matter what

p7nk
10-13-2010, 02:47 AM
how choppy and extremely annoying it is to see a whole magazine get unloaded into a guy, only to have him kill you first)like in BC2). i don't see this doing anything to cod

killeralltime
10-13-2010, 02:55 AM
at the look of the scores and yahoo the game fails and sucks and disappointing

Pazuzu91
10-13-2010, 02:57 AM
how choppy and extremely annoying it is to see a whole magazine get unloaded into a guy, only to have him kill you first)like in BC2). i don't see this doing anything to cod

dont go rambo and play hardcore, problem solved

p7nk
10-13-2010, 03:00 AM
dont go rambo and play hardcore, problem solved

same thing to me, i haven't noticed a difference. in bc2 i noticed a difference, in this.... :mad:

killeralltime
10-13-2010, 03:11 AM
just face it people will play it ,it will have a good online rating intil black ops comes lol COD owns all games

r1lovin
10-13-2010, 05:20 AM

You do realize if you actually shoot the other person they die very quickly in BC2. It's probably because everyone that comes over from COD thinks they can go full auto and snipe someone from across the map using a LMG. BC2 weapons actually have RECOIL you know.....like real weapons. Say it with me people... BURST FIRING! I kill people with just a few rounds, but you do actually have to hit the person you are shooting at.

That being said, I love COD, BC2, and MOH!

p7nk
10-13-2010, 05:25 AM
You do realize if you actually shoot the other person they die very quickly in BC2. It's probably because everyone that comes over from COD thinks they can go full auto and snipe someone from across the map using a LMG. BC2 weapons actually have RECOIL you know.....like real weapons. Say it with me people... BURST FIRING! I kill people with just a few rounds, but you do actually have to hit the person you are shooting at.

That being said, I love COD, BC2, and MOH!
yea because in real life you can go sniping with a spas shotgun and shoot across the map and kill someone. :Bounce:

upindat
10-13-2010, 01:11 PM
I think that COD is better. BF2 is way better than this medal of honor. And COD black ops is going to blow them all out of the water!!!

SOTG Ace
10-13-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't like to do the pissing match of what game is better, just like compairing the PS3 and 360. Both COD and MoH have their strong points and their bad points. I take each game for what they provide. Right now I'm so tired of MW2, MoH is a great release from the same ol' BS. I enjoy jumping online with people that seem to be as lost as I am.

I agree with the guy that mentioned playing Hardcore. It's seems to be more acurate when it comes to shooting someone. It's not always a one shot kill like COD, so you can't shoot someone across the map with a pistol. So advance as a team and cover each other from all sides and you will have a winning team more than not.

I like the game modes, I know we have played these types of modes in other games, but the size of the maps in these modes really work together.

All in all this is solid game and everyone should give it a shot, even if you just rent it. If nothing else this will open your eyes to other ideas and give you a break from the norm. See you all online!

skyfire420
10-13-2010, 04:08 PM
If your talking about MW2 then MOH wins. If your talking about Black Ops VS MOH then Black Ops wins. Anything is better then Modder Warfailure 2 and i mean anything.

PacoDaTacoS3llr
10-13-2010, 11:35 PM
i think people like cod better mostly because of all the crap they give you. i mean like commando? marathon? wtf is that? that is not realism that is shit that they give you to make you think you are good. MW 2 has turned into a noob game where no skill is needed at all, things like unlimited noob tubes with one man army or whatever is stupid, tactical knife marathon commando is just noob crap they give you to entertain you until it happens to you a lot, which it did for me but i was smart enough to trade in mw2 for BC 2 which i am very much happy with. Now with black ops coming out... more shit they are throwing at you. sure some cool game types, but rc cars? rambo torque bows? knives that shoot out(forgot the name but whatevs)? a camera? more noob crap where no skill will be needed. I am glad im getting MoH over BO