PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Eagle Achievement

syckrhythm
07-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Easiest way I got this achieve was right at the beginning during the training when you have to snipe down the hill, there are exactly 10 eagles flying in the sky, just shot all of them down with your snipe and the achieve is yours

Ricey-BFD
07-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Easiest way I got this achieve was right at the beginning during the training when you have to snipe down the hill, there are exactly 10 eagles flying in the sky, just shot all of them down with your snipe and the achieve is yours
bit of a pointless thread really people would look at the guide.

dreamweaver1984
07-01-2010, 09:38 PM
your guide says its glitched, so your guide is not accurate at all.

Ricey-BFD
07-01-2010, 10:17 PM
your guide says its glitched, so your guide is not accurate at all.
no they have been reports thats its been glitched but that was only for one person. You can get this achievement at any point in the game.

syckrhythm
07-01-2010, 10:18 PM
bit of a pointless thread really people would look at the guide.

don't hate just beacuse you wrote a guide for it
and yeah, your guide says its glitched... I didn't have a problem getting it at all

Ricey-BFD
07-01-2010, 10:26 PM
don't hate just beacuse you wrote a guide for it
and yeah, your guide says its glitched... I didn't have a problem getting it at all
it glitched on one person but i have to put it in so that people know that it may glitch on them. i also had no problem getting it.
also i aint been hateful im just sayin there was really no point it making a thread about it.

syckrhythm
07-01-2010, 10:28 PM
it glitched on one person but i have to put it in so that people know that it may glitch on them. i also had no problem getting it.
also i aint been hateful im just sayin there was really no point it making a thread about it.

yeah, I put it up cuz I didn't see a thread for a guide til after I posted this thread cuz usually the "Achievement Guide" threads are at the top of the thread list and yours was like 7th down or somethin lol so yeah, my bad:drunk