PDA

View Full Version : Comparison

IC3 L3G3ND
07-01-2010, 06:32 PM
I thought the first one was worth a rent, the second one was trash and i wanna know what people think of this one?

Spawnus
07-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Belive me when I say this game is MILES BETTER than the Movie type films

Flibbity Floid
07-01-2010, 07:20 PM
It is NOT tied to the movies. It is not (yet) tied to the G1 cartoon or any other series. It is an original story preceeding many many well known instances. As Batman Arkham was the best Batman game...EVER, this takes the cake for Transformers. What it does, is borrow elements from the movies (sounds, transforming, cybertronian forms) and G1 so it can tie in.

I felt TF:ROTFs Multiplayer was acceptable but almost nobody played it so it was brushed aside.

This game is eating most of my time and pulled me off of Red Dead which I was vastly intersted in.

Leone Phelps
07-01-2010, 07:23 PM
This game is amazing IMO. I love the multiplayer and escalation is pretty fun. Haven't played too much campaign :P

Flibbity Floid
07-01-2010, 07:38 PM
This game is amazing IMO. I love the multiplayer and escalation is pretty fun. Haven't played too much campaign :P

I had trouble keeping myself tied to one mode. Immediatly started campaign and it is gorgeous! Lack of a mini-map is a small downer but 3-player dropin/out co-op kicks ass.
The story has a great flow so get the flop on that NOW sir. The Autobot campaign is brimming with awesomeness namely in the form of a Soundwave battle. This should prompt you to go try now thought I'd recommend you start Decepticons for timeline reasons.

Escalation is too much fun and insanely challenging as well. At first it seemed a bit much but it's really more like Survival from AvP instead of Horde b/c I don't think it ends.

MADasaHatter
07-01-2010, 09:25 PM
This game should not be mentioned in the same post as the other two games.

woops

squallwindlord
07-01-2010, 09:29 PM
really good game. I have rented it for trying and I really love it. I probably buy it when I can or rent it again until that.

Too funny, interesting history and highly re-playable. I really recommend it

v0lum3
07-01-2010, 10:21 PM
This game should not be mentioned in the same post as the other two games.

woops

I believe you phrased that wrong, the other two games don't DESERVE to be mentioned with WFC. They were typical movie game crap, this is a great game.