PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering

Flekshin
07-01-2010, 09:01 PM
hey guys, i've been intrested in this game and i was wondering if i could hear your well thought out opinions. for example whats good, and whats bad, how the story is,hows the combat. not just this game is really good but something a little more than that.

Drones
07-04-2010, 12:14 AM
This game is pretty good and is an entertaining game to get. What's good about it is that it is uniquely put together. The whole contrast of light vs. dark, reality vs. imagination is very amazing. The scenery graphics are very detailed and realistic. The combat runs very smooth, aiming is simple, shooting is simple and maneuvering is also simple. The story however is extremely short, about 6-8 hours of game-play, but nonetheless interesting. What's bad though is how the camera angle is hard to control when you're fighting a handful of enemies in a forestry area, it's sometimes hard to see whats hitting you. Overall, it's a good game to have and play through a few times to get all the achievements.

Flekshin
07-04-2010, 04:53 AM
alright thanks for the insight. one more thing how is the action opposed to lets say silent hill, or resident evil new or old?

Wabbytax
07-05-2010, 07:59 PM
alright thanks for the insight. one more thing how is the action opposed to lets say silent hill, or resident evil new or \
old?

You find enemies about just as often as you would in Silent Hill : Homecoming.

The new Resident Evil has more action than this game, but this game's action mechanics are truly unique. It also more story based and than action based, so it is worth a buy in my opinion. If you buy new you can get the free DLC that comes out in 3 weeks which has additional achievements:woop:.

Hope this cleared some things up.

Flekshin
07-06-2010, 01:19 AM
You find enemies about just as often as you would in Silent Hill : Homecoming.

The new Resident Evil has more action than this game, but this game's action mechanics are truly unique. It also more story based and than action based, so it is worth a buy in my opinion. If you buy new you can get the free DLC that comes out in 3 weeks which has additional achievements:woop:.

Hope this cleared some things up.

yes it actually did thanks. i wish my game crazy wouldve got it in before they went out of buisness so i could have got it on sale. but ill probably check it out sooner or later.