PDA

View Full Version : Should I Get The New Xbox 360 Slim???

xBiG ReDx
07-01-2010, 11:24 PM
I have a xbox 360 pro that i bought within the first 3 months of the xbox coming out. I have had problems 3 times and have had it sent to microsoft 3 times and now it is not under warrenty. I STILL only have a 20gb hdd and that is surprising even to me cause i game all the time. I have read some reviews and i still dont know. I was hoping to hear some feedback from people who have it. Thank You.

Starstrukk X360A
07-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Might as well, since yours is just waiting to kick the bucket.

I personally don't want one for, yeah, personal reasons but I've heard a lot of people say they like it.

ferrari360max
07-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Should you make your own decisions? Yes. You know you have already made a choice, so this thread is pointless.

litepink
07-01-2010, 11:49 PM
You seem to be the perfect canidate, especially if you would utilize the built in Wi-Fi. With the huge hardrive, you can install games at will (had a hard time fitting two games with my old 20gb drive). Plus, it's slick looking.

Slow2die
07-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Buy it. You know you want to. :)

xBiG ReDx
07-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Should you make your own decisions? Yes. You know you have already made a choice, so this thread is pointless.
If you have nothing nice to say that dont say anything at all!

ferrari360max
07-02-2010, 12:13 AM
If you have nothing nice to say that dont say anything at all!

Make your own mind up jesus christ, lately so many of these fucking threads show up each day. We are not you!

xBiG ReDx
07-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Make your own mind up jesus christ, lately so many of these fucking threads show up each day. We are not you!
im looking for feedback to see if the new system is good and to here what other gamers are saying about it. Isnt that the point of forums; to discuss neww games and hardware??

Starstrukk X360A
07-02-2010, 01:10 AM
im looking for feedback to see if the new system is good and to here what other gamers are saying about it. Isnt that the point of forums; to discuss neww games and hardware??

While that is true, there's been about five new threads about the Slim sprouting every day.

Surely you can gather your information by searching those threads.

seahn
07-02-2010, 01:36 AM
in the end, its the same xbox, there are things i feel are much improved, but as far as in game performance you aren't going to be wowed at the difference...
i think the main fear i have for my "slim" (i guess i can kindof stop typing slim in quotations as microsoft has it listed as the xbox s in some instances, but whatever) is i like to run my console on its side, horizontal, not vertical (i know its a bit redundant, but some people don't understand certain words so i like to cover a few interpretations) and there is a very large exhaust vent on the side that faces up, which is nice, but i own several dogs, and i just worry about some hair getting in there...

but i do like it overall, im glad i picked it up, and if your ready for an upgrade, you have the money and were going to upgrade anyway, get one, if you don't care to upgrade, i wouldn't suggest doing so as its not really that imperative...

and as far as all the hooplah in the thread, i agree the OP should have looked at the at least 5 a day thread rate going on about 2 weeks now of "should i get the slim" to come to a decision on whether or not to get the new console, and i know this happens every day with just about every subject in just about every forum, but you don't have to be so rude, its not like it really hurts you, and if mods do their job it wont hurt the site (not saying their not)

GhOsT SLaYeR
07-02-2010, 02:30 AM
you already made your decision your just seeing if people will sway your opinion... I say go for it as you want to buy it anyways.