PDA

View Full Version : Dont know where this goes? Help?

GlassCoffee
07-02-2010, 04:21 AM
Okay someone I know is glitching and screwing up XBL bad, total achievement glitching to the max (like 6,000 GS in 10 minutes)...I dont know where to post this info so he gets banned perm from XBL because he deserve it plus he host IP knocks people off halo and shuts down their internet which is crazy.
Here is all the info, I dont know where it belongs but he should be banned. Hes got no timestamps its pretty obvious and he told me.

Link to tag:
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=x+DaviD+360

Violations: Achievement Glitching (very obvious, Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero 3, Modern Warfare), Lobby/Lag switching in Halo games, Knocking off peoples IP's

Their are no time stamps on so many games, I know for a fact he just did like 5 games in one sitting and jumped from 32,000 to 38,000 gamerscore and he wont stop their.

This person is having other people glitch his account for him and lobby glitch and hack accounts. Its crazy. look at his timestamps, their are non and he should be banned from XBL its out of control

VisionsOfDemise
07-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Okay someone I know is glitching and screwing up XBL bad, total achievement glitching to the max (like 6,000 GS in 10 minutes)...I dont know where to post this info so he gets banned perm from XBL because he deserve it plus he host IP knocks people off halo and shuts down their internet which is crazy.
Here is all the info, I dont know where it belongs but he should be banned. Hes got no timestamps its pretty obvious and he told me.

Link to tag:
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=x+DaviD+360

Violations: Achievement Glitching (very obvious, Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero 3, Modern Warfare), Lobby/Lag switching in Halo games, Knocking off peoples IP's

Their are no time stamps on so many games, I know for a fact he just did like 5 games in one sitting and jumped from 32,000 to 38,000 gamerscore and he wont stop their.

This person is having other people glitch his account for him and lobby glitch and hack accounts. Its crazy. look at his timestamps, their are non and he should be banned from XBL its out of control

There's a forum for reporting cheaters now, just write all this there.

Be warned though, people who know how to cheat gamerscore can easily get it back after being reset. They can easily create another gamertag after being banned. And they probably have various 360s, so all of this won't even bother them in the slightest.

l Rebirth l
07-02-2010, 04:24 AM
PM Creech. If you can't find it, just google x360a Creech, and it will direct you to his profile.
Edit: Oh. I didn't know there was a forum for this now. Yeah his idea is probably better.

Billy69
07-02-2010, 04:25 AM
Here this is were we post people that have been cheating
Heres the Link
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1813

VisionsOfDemise
07-02-2010, 04:27 AM
PM Creech. If you can't find it, just google x360a Creech, and it will direct you to his profile.
Edit: Oh. I didn't know there was a forum for this now. Yeah his idea is probably better.

Creech said to me earlier not to PM him any more about cheaters, so post here instead:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1813

GlassCoffee
07-02-2010, 04:36 AM
okay thanks guys for showing me where to put it. oh and you guys should report him too. He is having someone else do this for him, if he gets banned it will teach him a lesson

Spanish Assault
07-02-2010, 05:57 AM
if you report him via xbox live they will catch him too.

GlassCoffee
07-02-2010, 06:46 AM
Oh yeah i thought thats what we were trying to do to get rid of him? Oh he doesnt have a account on here I was just posting this so people would report to get him banned on XBL

Spanish Assault
07-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Oh yeah i thought thats what we were trying to do to get rid of him? Oh he doesnt have a account on here I was just posting this so people would report to get him banned on XBL
you can only report someone you played with.

Kairi
07-02-2010, 01:47 PM
you can only report someone you played with.
No. I reported someone that was in a party of someone eles friend list once. I saw their avatar didnt look right, and got to his gamertag, looked at his achievements and he definitely hacked them. After that I hit report and reported him. You dont have to play with a person to report them..

Spanish Assault
07-02-2010, 03:50 PM
No. I reported someone that was in a party of someone eles friend list once. I saw their avatar didnt look right, and got to his gamertag, looked at his achievements and he definitely hacked them. After that I hit report and reported him. You dont have to play with a person to report them..
ok, but you see the connection? You have to be able to select his gamertag while you are online (i.e friends list or recently played with list).