PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who DON'T have a fan for the fan trick.

Its Fooga
07-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Don't have a fan like me? Just set up your mic as a 360 headset, take off the little fuzzy thing (so it'll be even more sensitive to sound). Set the difficulty to beginner (obviously), and put the mic right next to the back of your 360, the fan area (DUH) Simple.

I don't usually do stuff like this, but when it comes down to play Jesse McCartney or Aly & AJ...extreme measures must be taken.

Arcanon
07-02-2010, 03:50 PM
You could also just hold it up to your TV speakers. My fan for some reason wasn't giving me anything, so I held my mic up to the speaker (right at the center of the area where the sound comes out) and got my results.

Its Fooga
07-03-2010, 07:24 AM
I'd do that too, but at night I don't think some people in my house would agree with that, lol. And like I said, I can't listen to some of the games crappy music.

But did you take off the fuzzy thing and set it right up to the back of the console?

Arcanon
07-03-2010, 05:29 PM
No, I didn't try your method, although I'll give it a try in GH5 to see how it works. I tried the fan trick with my fan and my USB mic, which worked for me with past GH games, but for some reason it wasn't giving me full results with BH. As I only needed to do 3 songs and they weren't that bad (I got the others on guitar and a couple on Expert Vocals somehow), I just opted for the speaker.