PDA

View Full Version : Who likes Eminem's new Album

Billy69
07-02-2010, 05:40 AM
Do you like it? I think its his best album so far I really enjoy listening to him. My favorite song from the album is Not Afraid

Whats yours?

KFZ Scrubs
07-02-2010, 05:49 AM
Loving the album so far, listen to it all the time now. I love love the way you lie.

Starstrukk X360A
07-02-2010, 11:12 AM
There's a thread here (:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237915

Teh BeZ
07-02-2010, 11:13 AM
There's a thread here (:

Some one always beats you to it :P

Billy69
07-02-2010, 05:31 PM
There's a thread here (:

Sorry I didnt see that thread there. thanks!

SOL-Drummer
07-02-2010, 06:13 PM
not afraid is a good song

I ZEROC00L I
07-02-2010, 09:31 PM
I still have Recovery in my CD player, right now my favorite songs are Almost Famous, Cold Wind Blows, and Session One feat. Slaughter House ( off the itunes Album ).

OPTIMlS PRIME
07-03-2010, 03:59 AM
I'm listening to Eminem right now. My favorite song is "Space Bound".

ac2565
07-03-2010, 05:20 AM
Great album.
Favorite tracks are "Almost Famous", "Session One feat. Slaughterhouse" (Minus Joe Budden) and "Talking 2 Myself feat. Kobe". Session One made me want to check out the Slaughterhouse album. Bought it along with Recovery. :)

Snowwwwy
07-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time IMO. I love his choice of words and the way he writes his songs, very smart. Love the new album too btw.

xXImSoBalzyXx
07-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Very good album, Not Afraid and Talkin 2 Myself are the best IMO.

guillermo316
07-12-2010, 08:10 PM
A master piece maybe not cinderela man but oh well

Jhow
07-12-2010, 10:41 PM
I love it so much :P

Pieville
07-13-2010, 06:23 AM
I've been listening to 'Not Afraid' since April and now everyone is talking about it, it's old. I like 'Love the Way you Lie(Feat. Rihanna), been listening to it for a while. I think 'Won't Back Down(Feat. Pink)' isn't too bad of a song.
Eminem rocks.

Dandan217
07-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Loving it.

SoleAssassin
07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Great album, but not his best or a classic.

MMLP >>>

Tempetz
07-16-2010, 10:33 AM
If I'm completely honest, I'll say that Em did both a good and a bad job with Recovery. I mean, it definitely ain't the worst of his career (turds like Encore and not-THAT-bad Relapse shall remain forgotten if you ask me) but on the other hand he sold himself out for good. Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are near classics, and their biggest strength was how different Eminem used to be compared to ANY other MC in the game, mainstream or undeground. That kind of Eminem has been lost for ages now, and I've lost final hope regarding if he possibly could blow the scene up and become the king again. The beats weren't satisfying, some were alright but it's definitely not the stuff that separates him from other mediocre rappers. And that Lil Wayne joint... Absolutely the most horrible joint of the year, Haddaway's classic got totally shat on. "No Love" for that record indeed. Some songs were good like "Not Afraid" and "25 to Life", but when you're doing a duet with Rihanna you can start looking for your credibility.

Rating: 3

Big Stoz
07-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Still unsure, think Not Afraid is the stand out track though

SoleAssassin
07-17-2010, 04:45 PM
If I'm completely honest, I'll say that Em did both a good and a bad job with Recovery. I mean, it definitely ain't the worst of his career (turds like Encore and not-THAT-bad Relapse shall remain forgotten if you ask me) but on the other hand he sold himself out for good. Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are near classics, and their biggest strength was how different Eminem used to be compared to ANY other MC in the game, mainstream or undeground. That kind of Eminem has been lost for ages now, and I've lost final hope regarding if he possibly could blow the scene up and become the king again. The beats weren't satisfying, some were alright but it's definitely not the stuff that separates him from other mediocre rappers. And that Lil Wayne joint... Absolutely the most horrible joint of the year, Haddaway's classic got totally shat on. "No Love" for that record indeed. Some songs were good like "Not Afraid" and "25 to Life", but when you're doing a duet with Rihanna you can start looking for your credibility.

Rating: 3

I don't know how you can't like "No Love." Shit is fire, mang! I hate Lil' Wayne, but the tracks he did with Em I can stand; shit, he even came correct with the lyrics.

Tempetz
07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
I don't know how you can't like "No Love." Shit is fire, mang! I hate Lil' Wayne, but the tracks he did with Em I can stand; shit, he even came correct with the lyrics.

Well the fact whether you love that track or not depends on whether you love or hate two trends of modern hip hop, that are present on that track: Lil Wayne being the most popular of them all, and sampling cliché Euro-Pop hits. I fucking hate Lil Wayne, he has only one aight album Tha Carter II and there are very few songs where he does alright. Mostly he just blows. (Not only is his flow almost non-existent, his voice is also horrendous and lyrics are stupid like "I got game like EA". Plus, he looks so god damn ugly!) And sampling Euro-Pop is a showcase of cashing yourself in imo. "Right Round", "Live Your Life", "Young Forever"... I just hate them, becaus those tracks aren't using the famous sample the way it should so that it'd sound dope. "No Love" is no exception, it's so damn moronic track.

Of course, if you think Wayne is OK and sampling Euro-Pop is fine by you then go for it. I hate those trends tho, just like the wack hook syndrome of modern pop rap.

SoleAssassin
07-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Well the fact whether you love that track or not depends on whether you love or hate two trends of modern hip hop, that are present on that track: Lil Wayne being the most popular of them all, and sampling cliché Euro-Pop hits. I fucking hate Lil Wayne, he has only one aight album Tha Carter II and there are very few songs where he does alright. Mostly he just blows. (Not only is his flow almost non-existent, his voice is also horrendous and lyrics are stupid like "I got game like EA". Plus, he looks so god damn ugly!) And sampling Euro-Pop is a showcase of cashing yourself in imo. "Right Round", "Live Your Life", "Young Forever"... I just hate them, becaus those tracks aren't using the famous sample the way it should so that it'd sound dope. "No Love" is no exception, it's so damn moronic track.

Of course, if you think Wayne is OK and sampling Euro-Pop is fine by you then go for it. I hate those trends tho, just like the wack hook syndrome of modern pop rap.

I see where you're coming from so I respect your opinion. Me, on the other hand, have no problem with the sampling; as long as it comes out as a banger I'm with it. Yea, Wayne's voice is annoying and he is not a top 10 rapper. Any true hip hop head who has him in their top 10 should be shot with a pile of shit to the face.

FaLLen Phalix
07-22-2010, 02:29 AM
I like it yes some of his other songs are really good but yea me likey!!!!

FaLLen

tomDG111
09-06-2010, 08:29 PM
I love Recovery,
fave song has to be Session One with Slaughterhouse :)