PDA

View Full Version : CoD 4 Multiplayer always been this way?

Knipfy
07-02-2010, 02:07 PM
I had just gotten the game last week and didn't start the Multiplayer until after I got my 1000 G. I have to say my first 2 days of TDM were awesome, my K/D was really high each game and I was sticking to just default weapons. Now for the last 2 days, I've been sucking at every game and its starting to feel slightly like the game I despise: Modern Warfare 2. There's WAY too many snipers in every game, even if it's something as simple as HQ.

Has this game always been filled with sniper or at least this many? It's getting ridiculous now, every game I join, I'm always getting killed by BS. Any thoughts?

Don't flame me, it's just my experience, you don't have to like it but I'd like some feedback. Thanks! =)

veece16
07-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Thats cause most of the good players went back to CoD4 instead of sticking with MW2. I never liked the multiplayer for MW anyway.

Outline
07-02-2010, 04:54 PM
The fluidity of the engine is attractive to those that want to snipe.

Although I'm not judgemental about how people play, I see it as as close to an 'end game style' as possible - a class that requires accuracy, in an easy-ish game. So, those that are left playing MW1 enjoy sniping. And that pretty much makes every game feel like a sniper lobby.

Knipfy
07-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Yeah, I can snipe a little in this game lol which surprised me. Now I'm getting spawn trapped in every game which blows =(

ONI recon 111
07-03-2010, 05:10 AM
Its filled with snipers because you can practically dominate the entire enemy team at any range only using the M40A3.

xSx8x PsYchotic
07-03-2010, 05:48 AM
There has always been alot of people using sniper rifles but to be honest there has been alot more than normal due to Mw2 , so many more think they are TeH 1337 Quick-Scoper cause of mw2 sniping -_-

i prefer no scoping myself...not as good as i use to be but im training once again!

i play CoD4 only, got rid of WaW (mistake!) and i quit playing Mw2 in jan, even though some friends played it on my account just the other night -_- i got mad cause i did not want that game on the top of my recent played games xD

hit me up anytime ill play some CoD4!