PDA

View Full Version : Sunbeam Ironic Kill Help

Mr Plow
07-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Does anyone know how to get Sunbeam near the fire? If he is worried a little, he wil not go near it. Thanks.

Argoff
07-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Is this game good? I was going to get it but it had some poor reviews.

Faeline
07-03-2010, 04:20 AM
Is this game good? I was going to get it but it had some poor reviews.
Way to help out. i think there is a post on the game if you wanna know how it its. But its fun and repetative game play. its got some bugs that will hopefully be patched soon.

But as far as getting sunbeam to the campfire, Iam having the same problem. I cant find anything that gets him to check the nice flames at the campfire.

Shinty
07-03-2010, 04:32 AM
Use an unnoticed bear and BOO! in the bushes all the way to the campfire... then wait.

smudgedhorizon
07-08-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm having the same trouble with Trembles - bloody Sunbeam sprints across the map to fix the cabins power ever damn time I sabotage it, I really really HATE that bear. When I finally lose it and smash his stupid face in, Trembles will get freaked out and then never fixes sod all. AArgh.

lilysintrigue
07-11-2010, 10:50 PM
I will have a video up for this achievement shortly, please see my guide here.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243343

FateorDestiny
07-17-2010, 06:50 AM
Took me forever to get sunbeam to the fire but I found out a near foolproof way to get it to work. I used the Naughticorn Costume and as soon as you get to the 4th area (where sunbeam is) walk into the grass don't run. Walk over to where the car is and sit in the grass. After a few seconds you should see sunbeam exit a house and he'll walk in the direction of the car. DO NOT BOO! if you do all the bears that hear it will head towards the far shack and you will have ruined ur chances. Just sit patiently in the bushes and if he turns right at the car he is heading for the campfire so wait until he bends down to leave the bushes and then run up behind him and kill him :). Hope this helps you guys out!