PDA

View Full Version : How's the MP?

Fat Grover
07-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Is it any good?

xAcCeSs DeNiEd
07-02-2010, 11:04 PM
no it's quite bad to be honest. There are much better multiplayer games on the 360 the problem with this game is the online is so limited e.g. theres only 4 classes to choose and you can't even customize them. Theres only 5 maps and the matchmaking system is terrible. The game itself is good but for me the online is nothing special they would have been better of with a co-op mode like spec ops. Single player was good fun but multiplayer ruined this game for me.

acurate bob
07-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Well I actually enjoy it as it's different.

When on battlefield bad company you know there's a sniper about somewhere. And he usually finds you first.

But with Sniper Ghost Warrior. Your all snipers. So the skill is moving from spot to spot getting the headshot kills.

So if you want something different as far as FPS go for it.

Turbo VDuB 44
07-04-2010, 01:13 PM
What kind of sniping game doesn't allow people to lay down? My biggest gripe with the online...that and only 4 classes.

Juiceh
07-04-2010, 02:55 PM
What kind of sniping game doesn't allow people to lay down? My biggest gripe with the online...that and only 4 classes.

If they allowed people to go prone, nobody would be able to find eachother. So it's pretty logical why they don't allow it.

acurate bob
07-04-2010, 03:54 PM
It makes sense to deny going prone. In call of duty there are too many people laying in a corridor holding a shotty/MG/sniper rifle and to me that's pathetic.

Restricting prone results in players finding cover that not only hides them but give enough view of the terrain ahead. Otherwise they, the proners in COD, lay down next to every little gap under ever fence and it wouldn't be fun for anybody.

scottland1986
07-05-2010, 08:07 AM
no it's quite bad to be honest. There are much better multiplayer games on the 360 the problem with this game is the online is so limited e.g. theres only 4 classes to choose and you can't even customize them. Theres only 5 maps and the matchmaking system is terrible. The game itself is good but for me the online is nothing special they would have been better of with a co-op mode like spec ops. Single player was good fun but multiplayer ruined this game for me.

Same with me.

xXShadowXx500
07-06-2010, 02:43 AM
The multiplayer is pretty good.

Pr0ph3cy
07-06-2010, 03:25 AM
MP is not fun at all. Whats the point of snipeing when you see your enemy on your compass all the time

swin666
07-06-2010, 09:59 AM
MP is not fun at all. Whats the point of snipeing when you see your enemy on your compass all the time

yeah, thats crap, but now loads of people get close up with pistols and grenades, which defeats the object really, and this is in unranked matches so they're not going for cheevs, it's ok if you get a bunch on there that keep at a distance. but why have different weapon classes some are weak and noisy some are weak and quiet and one is powerful and loud:confused:

Or!on
07-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Personally I think the MP is terrible!

1st game I joined on River, people are running about with pistols, so I backed out looking for another, Blue team won, so I joined at the end of a game....

Anyone by the next game, I just picked my class, the game hasnt even started, 3 .. 2 .. 1 .. and I die.. what the f**k!

Excuse my bad language.

acurate bob
07-11-2010, 05:11 PM
To9 Or!on, well you cant have been joining ranked matches, you cant join in halfway through a ranked match,

iv not played, or plan to play, any public games on this, so i dunno if there is stilll the countdown on it. But there is a brief period where if there isint enough players to start a ranked game its a lobby until it starts, allowing you to either mess around waiting for more players or to kill each other, also this is the only situation i have been spawn killed, when it isint even counted, and so doesnt even matter...

also if all the people are running with pistols, why not join them, or maybe there having a pistol only match...

also the pips are on the radar to assist in locating an enemy, or would you prefer to look for hours on end for a head in a bush, or to know where the spawn camper is located. without them, there would be no game, just one well hidden and very patient guy getting the kills. well me... ha.

why moan about a game for which you havnt given the chance to find a decent rankled match. Which there are plenty of if you look for em...

Zombiepolizist
07-14-2010, 11:14 PM
2 out of 4 games where aborted early. That sucks bigtime, especially after 4 kills in a row...
And given the fact that Lost Planet 2 and Crackdown 2 were in my mail this week, make it even more likely that I won't play this multiplayer again.

Gash_Tapper
07-16-2010, 10:01 PM
I personally do not like the MP at all... I joined 4 ranked matches today only to be getting spawn killed with grenades and pistols.... Now I do understand that spawn killing happens as I am prone do doing it on BFBC 1 & 2... But to just buy a game and attempt to get those online achievements when getting spawn killed isnt going to be much fun at all!

xxT Petersonxx
08-01-2010, 07:22 AM
I actually like the MP
I'm really good at hideing and picking off someone and relocating. Tho my gamer rep just went down 14% for unfair play or w.e cough haters cough
My favorite map is River by far.

Tho you can really tell when the Cod people join because they'll just charge you with a pistol

My only complain is that there isnt a bolt action and your heart rate goes up unrealisticly when your player can only hold their breath for 3 seconds (rest at 80beats, hold breather for 3 seconds, beats are up to 130+)

Mr Blonde 324
08-15-2010, 02:41 AM
i LOVE the MP in this game. while a few things could be different, its literally the only MP game i will play online. never ever played a halo or COD match. but i freakin love sniping. so even though its not perfect its great fun for me. doesnt hurt im within the top 200 of the 38,000 people or so

Prophollus
08-15-2010, 07:13 AM
MP is pretty good...when you have a large group of people. 2 on 2 is just no fun. 4+ on each team is when the fun really kicks in. That's if you play TDM, of course. Straight DM works fairly well with smaller groups.