PDA

View Full Version : "Simple Rendezvous" Chapter Problem. Help?

BillyKlyde
07-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Okay I'm at the part where you have to get on the browning gun (turret) and hold off guys for like 2 minutes until the chopper comes. Everytime I go for the turret my health starts dropping for no reason and there's no one shooting at me, what's the deal??? I can't be like going out of bounds because I'm following where the markers are telling me to go. Anyone have this problem here? Please tell me if you know what's going on, I'm getting REALLY annoyed with this game.

xAcCeSs DeNiEd
07-02-2010, 10:48 PM
are you taking damage while running to the turret or using it. If you are getting shot while using the turret don't use it that's what i did just switch to your sidearm and hide behind the sandbags you don't have to use the turret.

Sorch
07-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Same here, I just run and hide up on the hill

DusanMandic219
07-02-2010, 11:54 PM
i know what he's talking about I have to, at the checkpoint by the turret, wait til my health hits around 20 and heal, do this twice, pick up the first aid and try to survive til countdown is over and be killed instantly when running for the waypoint. Never Fails. It's like a sniper is shooting you from the left while running to the turret.

boogalooshrimp74
07-03-2010, 09:28 AM
had this problem also, i believe they are launching mortars at you, but once you get to the sand bags, they stop. once in the bag grab the .50 and shoot in burst of like 2 sec. so you can see the troop movements, they are very small. if you are getting hit for no reason, sometime there i a guy standing pretty close to you on the far left, sometimes a guy shows up there 2 times, so watch out for him.

Turbo VDuB 44
07-03-2010, 05:53 PM
When you're camping at the sandbags, guys will try and come up from your front right. Lob a grenade or 2 over the sandbags and you'll get a few multi kills and keep them at bay. You'll get it, just when you're running, keep sprinting and try to use things as cover while running.