PDA

View Full Version : Fallen eagle achievement glitch

parman
07-02-2010, 11:48 PM
i have killed 10 birds but not got the achievement. on the main menu in the achievements section it says 10/10 but the achievement has not unlocked. has anyone else got this problem and how can i get the achievement?

xAcCeSs DeNiEd
07-02-2010, 11:54 PM
it says in the achievement guide that theres no way round it and it won't unlock. delete your save and start again dunno if it will work but better than nothing.

parman
07-03-2010, 12:02 AM
i have already tried deleting my save but that does not work. it just loses your progress in campain. has anyone else got this problem?

Deadly
07-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Did you tried erasing your cache ? dunno if it work im going to try later to see if i can get my glitched 2 man one bullet.

Edited: Nop didnt worked erasing the cache neither deleting the save and starting again cause the progress is attached to your profile. Let wait to see if and update (if they make one lol) fix this.

boogalooshrimp74
07-03-2010, 09:25 AM
dude i didn't have any problems unlocking this.. i believe it unlocked in level 3 or 4. i think you have to kill all 10 birds on one level it does not stack.

Turbo VDuB 44
07-03-2010, 05:50 PM
There's nothing you can do to unlock the achievement. I had the same issue with Quantum of Solace. I collected every one of the cell phones and played through the game 4 times and couldn't find any that I missed. I tried deleting my cache, deleting the gamesave, recovering my profile on another persons console, and nothing. You are SOL...sorry to say.

Deadly
07-03-2010, 08:57 PM
I emailed customer-support@city-interactive.com asking if they are going to fix this lol, waiting for response .....

parman
07-04-2010, 01:42 AM
I emailed customer-support@city-interactive.com asking if they are going to fix this lol, waiting for response .....

let me know what they say. i have tried loads of things but none of them work

0014gamer
07-04-2010, 03:03 PM
i have killed 10 birds but not got the achievement. on the main menu in the achievements section it says 10/10 but the achievement has not unlocked. has anyone else got this problem and how can i get the achievement?

My friend said to remove the game completely savegame/cache and then re-download your gamer profile once done with this install this game to your harddrive and then start it up and you'll get this achievement.

He said you may also just be able to remove the games info and then install it but the process above he was told to do by an xbox tech to do that everytime an achievement would not work for you but would work for others... its worked on all the other games I have every tried it on.

Thorpe
07-05-2010, 04:17 AM
There's nothing you can do to unlock the achievement. I had the same issue with Quantum of Solace. I collected every one of the cell phones and played through the game 4 times and couldn't find any that I missed. I tried deleting my cache, deleting the gamesave, recovering my profile on another persons console, and nothing. You are SOL...sorry to say.

I had no problem collecting them. Achievement unlocked fine in that game.

dragunz
07-05-2010, 05:11 AM
i just got this one to. i had no problem.

xAcCeSs DeNiEd
07-05-2010, 10:06 AM
i just had an update could be achievement patch

mr_achiever
07-05-2010, 06:15 PM
i just had an update could be achievement patch

cant be a achievement patch i just got the 10 birds and it didnt pop. i was going to do the collect all secrets but since kill 10 birds dont pop im giving up on the others ones left.

Deadly
07-05-2010, 08:01 PM
I GOT IT !!!!
I got One shoot, Two kills glitched, it was appearing in the game menu under achievements as made but i didnt had it. To be able to go around this glitch, I MOVED my game save and profile to the memory card (was just in case, i think u can erase it) put it away, erase the entire game from the Hard Drive (if you have it installed lol) then I Recovered my profile in the xbox i was going to play Sniper then insert the game and play it without installing it, go in game menu under Achievements to see if now you dont have a check mark or a Done in the desired or glitched ach, if no the is a good to go, just if is the Fallen Eagle one go to the tutorial and there kill all the 10 and it pop up, and for the One shoot, Two kill the just play chapter one.

PD: NO i didnt erased or cleared my cache.

PD2: i got a response from city interactive :O see attachment

PD3: EDITED, NO YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A MEMORY CARD OR INTERNAL MEMORY ... i used mine just to move my profile there just to test and verify. You guys only need to ERASE your profile and ERASE you game save then recover your account.

xAcCeSs DeNiEd
07-05-2010, 09:48 PM
I GOT IT !!!!
I got One shoot, Two kills glitched, it was appearing in the game menu under achievements as made but i didnt had it. To be able to go around this glitch, I MOVED my game save and profile to the memory card (was just in case, i think u can erase it) put it away, erase the entire game from the Hard Drive (if you have it installed lol) then I Recovered my profile in the xbox i was going to play Sniper then insert the game and play it without installing it, go in game menu under Achievements to see if now you dont have a check mark or a Done in the desired or glitched ach, if no the is a good to go, just if is the Fallen Eagle one go to the tutorial and there kill all the 10 and it pop up, and for the One shoot, Two kill the just play chapter one.

Nice work mate, at least people can get there cheevo's now.

Fizzmatix
07-05-2010, 10:15 PM
I've been wondering what birds people have been shooting, where and when. I got the achievement last night, but I only shot the flying eagles around and about. Chicken's and parrot's don't count towards this achievement, or they don't seem to. Though flying eagles do.

I've also shot down 10 seagulls and they also didn't count. So maybe this will only unlock while shooting down Eagles. Just a wild guess seeing as every other bird I've shot in the game didn't count.

I personally don't think this has any bugs, but I will try this out on another account to see.

*EDIT*

Okay, so just confirmed this, on the level "On Your Own" you will find plenty of Eagles flying around. Seems shooting them every time works just fine.

Also found out that the shoot 2 enemies with 1 bullet achievement works just fine as well over two accounts. Either people are just assuming you need to hit and not kill two enemies. Either way try the flying Eagles rather than just random birds, also do all 10 kills in the same level to avoid any cross overs and confusion.

Deadly
07-06-2010, 02:07 AM
Fizzmatix yes for some ppls like ME this chievos was glitched, luckily for you you didnt experienced that weird glitch.
As i said for the Eagle one is very simple when you get to the part IN THE TUTORIAL for snipping, you will see plenty of eagles flying in front of you :O

And yes, i used and played in my other account and this two chievos popup without any problem.

Fizzmatix
07-06-2010, 05:38 AM
Fizzmatix yes for some ppls like ME this chievos was glitched, luckily for you you didnt experienced that weird glitch.
As i said for the Eagle one is very simple when you get to the part IN THE TUTORIAL for snipping, you will see plenty of eagles flying in front of you :O

And yes, i used and played in my other account and this two chievos popup without any problem.
Just general stupid issues then, tried several different things with this though and still not had any issues. I wouldn't be surprised if there is something you do in the game causes this to screw up. Like shooting one of the enemies on a certain level.

xXShadowXx500
07-06-2010, 06:04 AM

That really sucks..That was the first achievement I got..I got it on the training level..I shot 10 birds on the sniper training part

o iCeBoArDs o
07-08-2010, 05:54 PM
so I have to buy an memory card to get the achievement? :(

Deadly
07-09-2010, 12:54 AM
so I have to buy an memory card to get the achievement? :(

No.... just connect to live to update your achievements then erase your gamertag and save, then recover it again in that xbox

fear30x
07-09-2010, 12:53 PM
LMAO
i got the achievement for the (~Game Menu Unlocked~),

but it doesnt come up on the 360 achievment menu as unlocked, and i didnt even try to get this achievement, i found it on the game menu after manning the truck turret scene

parman
07-09-2010, 01:11 PM
if anyone knows how to unlock the achievement if it has glitched then can you please make a guide or tell me on this post

fear30x
07-09-2010, 01:29 PM
if anyone knows how to unlock the achievement if it has glitched then can you please make a guide or tell me on this post
Read all posters method's above

dtdeejay
07-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Read all posters method's above

yeah, but we need to do that without memory card... :(

fear30x
07-09-2010, 03:51 PM
dude i didn't have any problems unlocking this.. i believe it unlocked in level 3 or 4. i think you have to kill all 10 birds on one level it does not stack.
Nope 2 friends got it in the training/start of 1 mission

dtdeejay
07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Nope 2 friends got it in the training/start of 1 mission

when they start the game, or when they have already finished the game?

fear30x
07-09-2010, 07:02 PM
all 10 in the training

just be4 starting the story? very first achievement for them

i Am also gonna try it on TWO other profile online & offline to check
(UPDATED) 1 SIGNED OFFLINE ACCT. GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT
(UPDATED) 1 SIGNED ONLINE ACCT. GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT

Deadly
07-09-2010, 11:17 PM

I got mine there, is in the beginning of the game in the tutorial when they show you about how to snipe.

Deadly
07-09-2010, 11:21 PM
yeah, but we need to do that without memory card... :(

Read post number 14, i edited now :D

Rodrigo669
07-09-2010, 11:21 PM
that really sucks

xI Foxtrot Ix
07-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up yet.... But your 10 birds must all be within the same level. Haven't confirmed if you cannot die in between kills or not but I was able to unlock this no prob. Thanks for the chicken idea (works btw), it kept me from breaking something. :woop:

hooliganBE
07-15-2010, 09:57 PM
i have already tried deleting my save but that does not work. it just loses your progress in campain. has anyone else got this problem?

i got that fu..ing prob 2 not the achievement but got the 10/10 birds in the game plz help
got 10 chickens
got 10 flying bird
but nothing :chair freaky game

QuiCkz AleX
07-17-2010, 09:09 AM

Same problem

QuiCkz AleX
07-17-2010, 09:24 AM
My friend said to remove the game completely savegame/cache and then re-download your gamer profile once done with this install this game to your harddrive and then start it up and you'll get this achievement.

He said you may also just be able to remove the games info and then install it but the process above he was told to do by an xbox tech to do that everytime an achievement would not work for you but would work for others... its worked on all the other games I have every tried it on.
Tried now but not work

SLAIFER
07-17-2010, 10:08 AM

Same problem for One shot, Two kills achievement

On the main menu in the achievements section it unlocked but not on xbox 360.

Billyokco
07-18-2010, 03:07 PM
ive deleted game save + profile. but when i recover and go back in its still showin a tick againest all the achievements. any ideas wat im doin wrong?? tried clearing cache aswell

o iCeBoArDs o
07-18-2010, 05:22 PM
just wait for an update like I do

QuiCkz AleX
07-19-2010, 01:53 PM
W dniu 2010-07-17 11:57, city-interactive@home.pl pisze: E-mail z zapytaniem wys�anym przez http://www.city-interactive.com (http://www.city-interactive.com/) od
xxxx < XXXX@live.com (quickzalex@live.com) >

Fallen eagle achievement glitch

On the main menu in the achievements section it unlocked but not on xbox 360.

Help me

---

Hello

Thank You for this information - as soon as possible we'll try to fix it.

Regards
http://bl145w.blu145.mail.live.com/mail/SafeRedirect.aspx?hm__tg=http://65.55.113.7/att/GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3dff17f59a-5652-4311-842a-2b1360b8409e%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3d c2lnbmF0dXJl%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFals e%26imgsrc%3dcid%253apart1.03090702.09030803%2540c ity-interactive.com&oneredir=1&ip=10.4.74.8&d=d1816&mf=0&a=01_4c830f9f7826b081bcbccf0d086b846d1bfe1f48f8375 bf57cc881418eca22cc (http://www.city-interactive.com/)Support

support@city-interactive.com (support@city-interactive.com)
www.city-interactive.com (http://www.city-interactive.com/)

City Interactive S.A.
ul.Żupnicza 17
03-821 Warszawa NIP 118-15-85-759 / EU VAT PL1181585759
KRS 0000282076 / Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego
Kapitał zakładowy: 1.254.000 PLN

TROPA DE ELITE
07-20-2010, 01:41 PM
dont update it thats what i dind and got the achievement on 3 profile 1 offline 2 online worked also on one shot two kills for me so hope this helps. p.s i live in europe
(the netherlands)

fear30x
07-20-2010, 03:32 PM
mine glitched playing story offline, which i played it offline to avoid this problem, yet it infact did glitch itself

xbox360freak222
07-22-2010, 04:07 PM
yer glitched 4 me too

SIMPLYMIDGET
07-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Don't forget chickens count !!!!!!

DarthBrady
08-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Fallen Eagle won't unlock for me either. I have shot enough birds of every kind to get the achievement several times. I tried recovering my gamertag and deleting my save, but my game progress was still there afterwards and still it would not unlock.

So I am gonna try it all i guess. Deleting my gamesave, profile, cache. then installing gamedisc to hard disc and trying again offline without the game update, as my first playthrough i updated before playing. Hopefully it will work...

Update: didn't work.

flaggman
08-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Okay, am I just a dumb ass? I deleted the game save and my profile to include all items associated with my profile. Reload my profile and put the game in and nothing. Still have the achievement in the game but not on Xbox!!!!! This is Bull!

grgoyal
08-05-2010, 07:53 AM
had that problem with shoot through wall achievement just kept shooting till it magicaly gave me the achievement plus i was using the browning machine gun just keep at it bro

JimL2112
08-10-2010, 04:17 AM
I got this Achevement during the tutorial mission.

SILENTRIOT619
08-20-2010, 04:58 PM
I GOT IT !!!!

PD3: EDITED, NO YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A MEMORY CARD OR INTERNAL MEMORY ... i used mine just to move my profile there just to test and verify. You guys only need to ERASE your profile and ERASE you game save then recover your account.

i tried this word for word and it hadn't worked for me when i went into the achievements list it said it was completed

QuiCkz AleX
08-23-2010, 10:33 AM
i tried this word for word and it hadn't worked for me when i went into the achievements list it said it was completed

Same problem not work

ashmccloud
08-23-2010, 04:01 PM
I got this one. I will say what kind of sick game makes us kill Eagles the symbol of freedom as a soldier of the USA? This is one of the dumbest achievments.

x VipEriZeD xX
09-03-2010, 03:03 AM
This was a stupid achievement, making me kill such a wonderfull creature...
...AND whats more,

THE FUCKER GLITCHED ON ME. :mad:

They better bringout a patch for this very soon.

xX WOGGLES Xx
09-16-2010, 02:15 PM
same happened to me hope they patch it

triggerm8
10-13-2010, 01:10 AM
ive done everything yall have recommended ...even only played from my memory card instead of hdd installin update for the game an not installing the update an nothin.....any more ideas or solutions please post

Killerchronic
10-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Just did this in 2 diff tries of the training level, got 9 kills my first go, got the 10th in the second so it does stack.

UnhappyGaming
10-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Here's my letter to City-Interactive Support Department. My Son and I each bought the game. His works, mine doesn't. I think it's interesting that these people just don't give a darn. Look at their reply with reference to post #14 above. On July 5th, 2010, they said they would fix this as soon as possible. It's almost 4 months. We know they did an update but didn't include these problems... If you have a problem, please write them. Remember, "the squeeky wheel gets the grease".

My letter to City-Interactive Support Department:

"Hi,
My Son introduced me to the Xbox360 and a number of games. In my semi retirement, I have a lot of time to play. Unfortunately, your game "Sniper Ghost Warrior" has been total frustration for me. For the amount of money we pay for these games, it's a crying shame they don't work properly.
The net is full of people with the same issues as myself. For example, the "Achievement" section of the menu shows I received the "Fallen Eagle" achievement. Probably, 10 times over from retry after retry. It doesn't show on my GamerTag score. I've searched the net for the last couple of days to find this a major problem for many people. Yet no update, no fix and sadly, no concern. Shame on you guys, shame, shame, shame that you choose not to address all of us that paid good money for a game that doesn't work properly. Shame on you for ignoring your own faults.
Now, in reading post after post in many different forums, people "guess" that deleting/recovering the gamertag, deleting the game from the hard drive and clearing cache will magically fix the errors. I assure you, IT DOES NOT !! I've also done that numerous times.
I would like to get this problem fixed or request you refund the money paid for my Son's and my incomplete games.
Thank you,
Bob
PS. cc to unhappygaming.com & other internet forums"

UnhappyGaming
10-22-2010, 10:37 PM
As a VietNam vet and an ex convoy driver in Iraq (2004-2005 KBR) I'm a true patriot. The achievement of shooting eagles is way degrading as someone else mentioned above. It makes as much sense and reminds me of shooting all the civilians in the airport in ModWar2.

This is a Polish company with headquarters in Warsaw and sales offices in England and New York. They probably don't even know that shooting the eagle (the American icon) isn't cool

BUT, the sorry butt achievment doesn't post properly and the sorry butt City Interactive Support Department can't or won't fix it.

CrippleNipple13
10-23-2010, 04:44 AM
CrippleNipple13 > Fallen Eagle. ive done everything u guys posted on this its still on the achievements in the game 10/10 but no achievment on xbox/gamertag :(

triggerm8
10-24-2010, 12:02 AM
ive tried everything an i mean everything i went as far as to format my hdd(after backing up saves ofc) but still nothing i wrote those city i ^$!#^%$#@ an i havent even got a fu back let alone an common or we know were gonna fix it bs reply anyone heard anything else on this? an i agree with the eagle being degrading i served a few years in the us army( never deployed :( ) just want the 20 GS :)

Gold Rush NL
11-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Is there any news of a patch fixxing this achievement? I really don't like this one. I am a completionist since the beginning and now, this achievement is runing all those many hours (two thousand hours!) of gameplay.

PLEASE FIX IT!

Spanish Assault
11-20-2010, 09:44 PM
it looks like you need to get all 10 in the same level. I didn't and now I'm screwed. I'll be dammed if I'm gonna start deleting my profile just for this stupid achievement.

BTW I love the generic "we'll fix this as soon as possible" response you get from city interactive.

This game sucks so I don't expect them to do SH*T.

rulyxxx26
12-09-2010, 05:26 PM
I've shot more birds than daniel boone and I cant get it either

Nardelli
12-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Do you really need to get all 10 birds in 1 level? It says I have it on the game but not my achievements!!

LRCJK810
12-18-2010, 12:42 PM
I had no problem with this achievement allthough it did pop when i shot a parrot in the lighthouse.

ENOIZE
03-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Word! Even after the patch it's total crap.

AkDarkAngel
03-31-2011, 08:03 PM
So it's the eagles we see around the game that we shoot? I just bought the game not too long ago, and I'm taking from the title of the achievement that it's the eagles. I just want clarification because I've been shooting all kinds of "birds": parrots, chickens, and whatever else I've seen. The parrots are kind of interesting though.

Darthsoe
09-20-2011, 06:18 AM
It is freakin' annoying.

roguedelta
03-06-2012, 03:09 PM
I got it in the very first training mission. bam! unlocked. I am playing with the patch didnt erase anything and I got all the achivements except for secrets, multiplayer

ReklezZTrini
03-19-2012, 10:01 PM
I just bought this game ($15) from Walmart. I unlocked this achievement on the training level.

mpclark31
01-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Just got through with this game. Although I shot more than 10 it didn't pop for me. I also show that I got the "achievement" under the "Achievements" menu in-game. Thought maybe I would log onto an Xbox I had never been on and try to unlock it. It shows I have it there as well (in the in-game Achievements menu). Guess I won't be getting this one.

Elctrchead
01-22-2013, 05:45 PM
IDK, worked for me no prob. I shot 10 seagulls(?) flying around in the 1st mission. They were flying above the factory where you shoot the general.

Spanish Assault
02-02-2013, 03:24 PM
I just bought this game ($15) from Walmart. I unlocked this achievement on the training level.

IDK, worked for me no prob. I shot 10 seagulls(?) flying around in the 1st mission. They were flying above the factory where you shoot the general.

This is key....for some reason the achievement ONLY unlocks if you kill 10 birds in one mission....yet the in-game tracker tracks all kills. So if you got 10 kills over 2 missions you're screwed.