PDA

View Full Version : Warped tour

tweak4ever
07-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Unfortunaly, 2 or 3 more bands that I love are going to be at warped tour this year, but when its in cleveland, I wont be able to go...(Silently screams)

Oh well

anyways, I was wondering who has already went and is there anything more awesome this year?
also, who is here a fan of the warped tour?
what do you like about it?

Neverender
07-03-2010, 04:23 AM
I've personally never been to Warped Tour (the nearest stop is 200 miles away), but I would absolutely love to go. It seems every year, they pick out about 20 bands I like to go, and where I live, you can't see that many bands live in a year without driving for hours on end. There's maybe 3-4 good shows a year here...

tweak4ever
07-03-2010, 07:32 AM
I've personally never been to Warped Tour (the nearest stop is 200 miles away), but I would absolutely love to go. It seems every year, they pick out about 20 bands I like to go, and where I live, you can't see that many bands live in a year without driving for hours on end. There's maybe 3-4 good shows a year here...

heh, it happens...

Sabrelord
07-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Warped sounds good in general =)
No clue whos there and never been there though =P( not even sure if they came to eu yet)

I can recommend The Deconstruction Tour :Bounce:

Sparksparks
07-07-2010, 09:42 AM
I'm so excited for Warped this year at the Gorge in WA.. It's about 30 miles from here and I go every year :P Some bands I'm excited for this year are:

Sum 41
Reel Big Fish
Hey Monday
Andrew WK
Dropkick Murphys
Set Your Goals

Should be a good show, plus it's on my birthday :D

tweak4ever
07-07-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm so excited for Warped this year at the Gorge in WA.. It's about 30 miles from here and I go every year :P Some bands I'm excited for this year are:

Sum 41
Reel Big Fish
Hey Monday
Andrew WK
Dropkick Murphys
Set Your Goals

Should be a good show, plus it's on my birthday :D

Dont forget Polar Bear Club and Less Than Jake

but yeah it sucks...its tomorrow here in cleveland and I cant make it, we're leaving for NYC at 4 am

spyderone
07-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Moved to Portland a few months ago, so this summer is the first time I'll actually be able to go - has always been too far away from me before. Unfortunately, there aren't as many bands that I really want to see this year... Alkaline Trio, Anti-Flag, Andrew WK, Dropkick Murphys. Oh, what I would give to see NOFX/Bad Religion/Bouncing Souls~

AngelHeva
07-20-2010, 03:53 PM
gosh you american boys are so lucky! warped tour clips always looks so fun and crazy :D x